CatBanter

-   -   Wy did dey wer close (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=83827)

Will in New Haven November 1st 07 03:53 PM

Wy did dey wer close

I wuz hom cept durin da winkin itsef. Wich wuz byootiful anna solem.

Ennyway, I saw Uncl Bill put silly _horns_ on r d*g Bear's hed. Anna
Bear jump roun an dint seeem to mind dem. But it wuz silly. Anna
effury tim da chilren com to dadoor for treets, Uncl Bill anna Bear
giv dem candy an Bear got too pet all of dem. I watchd but two many
chilrun mak me nerbuss. One I can pet butted not a hole porchfull. Not
DIS kity.

Anden sum kids com to daporch wiff a widdle cute puppy d*g. Heee issa
much small den Bear anna furry, furry yung too. But his hoomins hav
him dressed up in close. Heee have a squar hat wif blak an wite
stripes anna shirt wiff da same stripes. Anna he gotta couple balls
chain to hiss ankuls. Heee wuz haffin fun andey giv him dog biskits
wen dey got candy.

But wy dey doodat?

Maggie May

--

Hoomin note: The neighbors Bassett puppy, named Homer, was the star of
the Halloween visitors. The kids liked Bears reindeer horns and Maggie

Harri Roadcat[_2_] November 1st 07 07:52 PM

Wy did dey wer close

Anden sum kids com to daporch wiff a widdle cute puppy d*g. Heee issa
much small den Bear anna furry, furry yung too. But his hoomins hav
him dressed up in close. Heee have a squar hat wif blak an wite
stripes anna shirt wiff da same stripes. Anna he gotta couple balls
chain to hiss ankuls. Heee wuz haffin fun andey giv him dog biskits
wen dey got candy.

But wy dey doodat?

Maggie May

Issa conspiracy! Dey comed here too. But you guys iz a longlong way from
heres so it must be a furry big conspiracy.

When dey comed Ranger sat at Meowmie's footses trying to get out, Amelia
rolled on her back and showed dem her fat tummy, Cleo an Sammy an
Fluffybutt runned and hided, and I got under da table near da door ready
to pounce if dey 'ttacked mine Meowmie.

I fink it's some kind of extortion. Da doods in da disguises iz demandin
sweet fudz or dey do somefing to our hoomins. Iz evil.

I will be on guard again tonight. Ranger say he will try to get outside so
him can guard from in da tree but I fink he jus wantz to play in yard.

Oh, and about da yard - mine hoomins been keepin us in da howse! Dey not
been lettin us ito ourz back yard. What's up wif dat?

Harri Roadcat
Seriously hissed off and missing her back yard

Will in New Haven November 1st 07 07:58 PM

Wy did dey wer close

On Nov 1, 3:52 pm, Harri Roadcat wrote:
Anden sum kids com to daporch wiff a widdle cute puppy d*g. Heee issa
much small den Bear anna furry, furry yung too. But his hoomins hav
him dressed up in close. Heee have a squar hat wif blak an wite
stripes anna shirt wiff da same stripes. Anna he gotta couple balls
chain to hiss ankuls. Heee wuz haffin fun andey giv him dog biskits
wen dey got candy.

But wy dey doodat?

Maggie May

Issa conspiracy! Dey comed here too. But you guys iz a longlong way from
heres so it must be a furry big conspiracy.

When dey comed Ranger sat at Meowmie's footses trying to get out, Amelia
rolled on her back and showed dem her fat tummy, Cleo an Sammy an
Fluffybutt runned and hided, and I got under da table near da door ready
to pounce if dey 'ttacked mine Meowmie.

Oh, you are furry braf. I fink Bear cud protec Uncl Bill butted I will
hep iff anyfing happunz tonit.

I fink it's some kind of extortion. Da doods in da disguises iz demandin
sweet fudz or dey do somefing to our hoomins. Iz evil.

R hoomins jus give in anna gived dem sweeets. Dey shud bee as eesy
four usto extort. I WIKE dat wurd. Of corse, dey IS about dat eeesy.

I will be on guard again tonight. Ranger say he will try to get outside so
him can guard from in da tree but I fink he jus wantz to play in yard.

Oh, and about da yard - mine hoomins been keepin us in da howse! Dey not
been lettin us ito ourz back yard. What's up wif dat?

Hoomins. Can't live wiff dem, can't sell dem at da pet stor.

Maggie May

Stormmee November 1st 07 08:52 PM

Wy did dey wer close

ikatsidered tryinta sell mine hoominz onna ebay butted sellina set wuldint
wirk gud anna i needsa rehome dem togefur, OEJ

Harri Roadcat[_2_] November 1st 07 09:04 PM

Wy did dey wer close

On Thu, 01 Nov 2007 14:50:17 -0600, Stormmee wrote:

did they tellz yoursef why you kant go inna owt? Tiger

Somefing bout trick-or-treeters being around. What is doze? Can we eat dem?

Harri

Stormmee November 1st 07 09:08 PM

Wy did dey wer close

dat iz doze xstortisits atta yourown door... diz iz purbabli a gud idermint
until dey haz stopped tryinta get fudz furm yourown hoominz, OEJ

Harri Roadcat[_2_] November 1st 07 09:21 PM

Wy did dey wer close

On Thu, 01 Nov 2007 15:08:40 -0600, Stormmee wrote:

dat iz doze xstortisits atta yourown door... diz iz purbabli a gud idermint
until dey haz stopped tryinta get fudz furm yourown hoominz, OEJ

I get it - dey din't want me 'ttacking dem! Mineown hoomins was
purrtecting da stortionists from mineown fearsome self.

Harri

Granby November 1st 07 11:33 PM

Wy did dey wer close

Maggie May, sometime we humans are just plain silly. The little girls here
always dress the cats in their clothes. The cats don't mind because they
get extra attention and many skretches.