CatBanter

-   -   Oh Well! (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=71446)

CatNipped May 20th 06 03:07 PM

Oh Well!

I guess I'm lucky it lasted even 6 days! ;

For Mother's Day I got a *very* nice leather desk chair for my office (what
was DH thinking getting leather??!) - perfectly shaped and proportioned to
fit my body like a glove and it feels so nice and soft against my skin. But
it was only a matter of time...

It was my fault, really, I picked Sammy up when she didn't want to be picked
up so she reached over to the arm of my chair to dig her claws in and get
the leverage she needed to pull her two-ton bulk off of my lap!!! ;

Actually I'm surprised it took this long. I was expecting both she *and*
Jessie to come put their scent all over their new furniture the first day it
got here, but they restrained themselves and gave me six days of enjoying my
pristine chair (they spoil me rotten! ;).

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Joe Canuck May 20th 06 03:25 PM

Oh Well!

CatNipped wrote:
I guess I'm lucky it lasted even 6 days! ;

For Mother's Day I got a *very* nice leather desk chair for my office (what
was DH thinking getting leather??!) - perfectly shaped and proportioned to
fit my body like a glove and it feels so nice and soft against my skin. But
it was only a matter of time...

It was my fault, really, I picked Sammy up when she didn't want to be picked
up so she reached over to the arm of my chair to dig her claws in and get
the leverage she needed to pull her two-ton bulk off of my lap!!! ;

Actually I'm surprised it took this long. I was expecting both she *and*
Jessie to come put their scent all over their new furniture the first day it
got here, but they restrained themselves and gave me six days of enjoying my
pristine chair (they spoil me rotten! ;).

Look on the bright side... now your new chair fits in with the rest of
your furniture. :-D

CatNipped May 20th 06 04:26 PM

Oh Well!

;

Actually I'm surprised it took this long. I was expecting both she *and*
Jessie to come put their scent all over their new furniture the first day
it got here, but they restrained themselves and gave me six days of
enjoying my pristine chair (they spoil me rotten! ;).

Look on the bright side... now your new chair fits in with the rest of
your furniture. :-D

True, I didn't think of that, but yes, they made it match the general
decor - what brilliant interior decorators they are!! ;

--

Hugs,

CatNipped