CatBanter

-   -   Hoomin Suspektid uv seein anuthur cat (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=103756)

Cheryl[_5_] January 14th 11 11:26 AM

Hoomin Suspektid uv seein anuthur cat

Ower hoomin camed home late las nite, an I cud smell thu effidens, round
hur ankuls an on hur hands. shez bin pettin anuthur cat. Boycat fixed
wen notted broke, smells lyke, notted yung, butted notted anshunt or sik
neethur.

An fur this she iz late comin home!!!!

Sam & Cinnamon

I rolled home from my church choir potluck last night (What food!). We
always have it after Christmas because of course being a church choir,
the members are terribly busy before Christmas doing all the usual
pre-Christmas stuff plus all the extra choir practices and services. We
do usually manage to have it before Epiphany, but this year the director
left Christmas Day to spend some time at a big family get-together in
Europe, so we waited for him to get back.

And the host and hostess had a lovely friendly cat. They'd adopted him
(and a female, now sadly some years at RB) from the local 'pound'
(municipal animal shelter) years ago, and praised him to the skies for
his friendly, non-aggressive nature - he's never lifted a claw to or
bitten anyone, not even very young grandchildren who haven't learned yet
that you don't pick up a cat around the middle. He was beautifully
behaved, not jumping up on the tables or counters to sniff the food
(unlike some cats I could name), and not at all shy, spending lots of
time with the guests.

Of course I gave him some petting!

Cheryl

Gandalf[_2_] January 14th 11 12:35 PM

On Fri, 14 Jan 2011 07:56:22 -0330, Cheryl wrote:

[...]

He sounds like a VERY nice kitty!

I would have been petting him, too :)

Cheryl[_5_] January 14th 11 12:45 PM

On 2011-01-14 9:05 AM, Gandalf wrote:
On Fri, 14 Jan 2011 07:56:22 -0330, wrote:

[...]

Cute-looking, too - silky short-hair, almost all lovely dark tabby but
with a little white on some of his toes.

--
Cheryl

Booker January 14th 11 04:37 PM

Hoomin Suspektid uv seein anuthur cat

Sounds a lot like Booker's behavior around guests, except he has been
known to get chased off the kitchen counter. All of the Christmas photos
taken at our house included him.

Julie

Ov korse da pikturez were ov me. Ize beutiful kitty. An Ize only go on
da kounter wen der iz nobody to see.

Booker

He forgets I can hear him jump up on the counter...

Storrmmee January 15th 11 02:16 PM

Hoomin Suspektid uv seein anuthur cat

buut kamp in diz kaze iz mandatoree, pettin a stwaner gittee anna i don't
see dat hersef bringed anee of dat fudz home efur, OEJ

rafflescat January 15th 11 06:13 PM

On Jan 14, 11:26*am, Cheryl wrote:
[...]

Ower hoomin dus dis tu! Wat we call slutty beehavyur! But we just
ignoar hur. Sooner or later she cums cwollin bak tu usses tu get
smurgles. We just ignoar hur.

Gordon Kittiez

Sundance[_2_] January 15th 11 06:33 PM

Hoomin Suspektid uv seein anuthur cat

Dat iz furry shameful, but at leest yurown hoomin stikz to kitteez. When
owrown mom kumz home sumtimez, she smellz like uther kitteez, d*gs, horsiez,
chikkinz, and awl kindz uv uther aminals! Why wud a hoomin bovver wif uther
aminals when dere are kitteez arown?

Sundance

Cheryl[_5_] January 15th 11 08:39 PM

Storrmmee wrote:
buut kamp in diz kaze iz mandatoree, pettin a stwaner gittee anna i don't
see dat hersef bringed anee of dat fudz home efur, OEJ

She dint. AN she bot uz sum can fud we dint lyke furry much, so we
SUFFURED!!

Sam

meOwy January 16th 11 06:35 PM

"Cheryl" wrote in message

Ower hoomin camed home late las nite, an I cud smell thu effidens, round
hur ankuls an on hur hands. shez bin pettin anuthur cat. Boycat fixed wen
notted broke, smells lyke, notted yung, butted notted anshunt or sik
neethur.

An fur this she iz late comin home!!!!

Sam & Cinnamon- Hide quoted text -

Doo yoo fink maybe yoor hoomin wuz out hunting, dew tew yoorown
infwooense?
MeOwy