CatBanter

-   -   *** Photo's of Toygers, a new cat breed !! *** (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=83580)

KoningPrint October 22nd 07 10:52 PM

*** Photo's of Toygers, a new cat breed !! ***

Hi, I've just came across this website about a great new cat breed,
the Toygers!
I was amazed the first time a saw the pictures and I think you will be
too.

You can see them at: www.toygers.nl

There are pictures in the photo section and lots of links to other
Toyger websites.

Enjoy

Cj

www.drukkerij-drukwerk.nl
www.drukwerken.nl

Sherry October 23rd 07 05:28 AM

On Oct 22, 4:52 pm, KoningPrint wrote:
Hi, I've just came across this website about a great new cat breed,
the Toygers!
I was amazed the first time a saw the pictures and I think you will be
too.

You can see them at:www.toygers.nl

There are pictures in the photo section and lots of links to other
Toyger websites.

Enjoy

Cj

www.drukkerij-drukwerk.nlwww.drukwerken.nl

That's completely disgusting, and I can't believe ABC news gave
that breeder coverage.

Sherry

-L. October 23rd 07 08:18 AM

On Oct 22, 2:52 pm, KoningPrint wrote:
Hi, I've just came across this website about a great new cat breed,
the Toygers!
I was amazed the first time a saw the pictures and I think you will be
too.

You can see them at:www.toygers.nl

There are pictures in the photo section and lots of links to other
Toyger websites.

Enjoy

Cj

www.drukkerij-drukwerk.nlwww.drukwerken.nl

Wow. A striped cat. How novel.
Assholes.

-L.

CatNipped[_2_] October 23rd 07 04:39 PM

*** Photo's of Toygers, a new cat breed !! ***

"KoningPrint" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi, I've just came across this website about a great new cat breed,
the Toygers!

This is the second time this asshole breeder has SPAMMED the group with her
"new cat breed"!

cybercat October 23rd 07 05:36 PM

*** Photo's of Toygers, a new cat breed !! ***

"-L." wrote in message
oups.com...
On Oct 22, 2:52 pm, KoningPrint wrote:
Hi, I've just came across this website about a great new cat breed,
the Toygers!
I was amazed the first time a saw the pictures and I think you will be
too.

You can see them at:www.toygers.nl

There are pictures in the photo section and lots of links to other
Toyger websites.

Enjoy

Cj

www.drukkerij-drukwerk.nlwww.drukwerken.nl

Wow. A striped cat. How novel.
Assholes.

I kind of thought that said it all.

-L. October 24th 07 07:48 AM

On Oct 23, 9:36 am, "cybercat" wrote:

www.drukkerij-drukwerk.nlwww.drukwerken.nl

Wow. A striped cat. How novel.
Assholes.

I kind of thought that said it all.

I just had to reiterate it. ;)

-L.

Meghan Noecker November 1st 07 10:10 AM

*** Photo's of Toygers, a new cat breed !! ***

On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 10:39:38 -0500, "CatNipped"
wrote:

"KoningPrint" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi, I've just came across this website about a great new cat breed,
the Toygers!

This is the second time this asshole breeder has SPAMMED the group with her
"new cat breed"!

I don't know who this person is, but I photographed one at a cat show
last July in Oregon. IT was a TICA show, and the Toyger was listed
under Championship Shorthair Cats. It doesn't say anything about being
provisional, so it looks to be an accepted breed.

There was only one there, and it was the first time I had heard of
one.