CatBanter

-   -   Post-RTFM Minnie Picture (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113414)

John Kasupski January 28th 17 11:42 AM

Post-RTFM Minnie Picture

Here's a picture of Minnie after I found and read the manual for my camera to
remember how set it to shoot low-light scenes without using the flash.

https://s29.postimg.org/a2mwngg3b/fuzzy.jpg

Got her looking right up at me. It's a little fuzzy. I failed to hold the camera
perfectly still because I was hurrying to take the picture. Her body language
was warning me that I had about two seconds to get the job done before she tried
to jump up and get the wrist strap she'd just noticed dangling from the camera.

John D. Kasupski
Niagara Falls, NY

Joy[_3_] January 28th 17 06:48 PM

Post-RTFM Minnie Picture

On 1/28/2017 3:42 AM, John Kasupski wrote:

Here's a picture of Minnie after I found and read the manual for my camera to
remember how set it to shoot low-light scenes without using the flash.

https://s29.postimg.org/a2mwngg3b/fuzzy.jpg

Got her looking right up at me. It's a little fuzzy. I failed to hold the camera
perfectly still because I was hurrying to take the picture. Her body language
was warning me that I had about two seconds to get the job done before she tried
to jump up and get the wrist strap she'd just noticed dangling from the camera.

John D. Kasupski
Niagara Falls, NY

What a sweetie! I've forgotten if you told us - how old is she?

John Kasupski January 28th 17 09:28 PM

Post-RTFM Minnie Picture

On Sat, 28 Jan 2017 10:48:27 -0800, Joy wrote:

What a sweetie! I've forgotten if you told us - how old is she?

I just found out for sure this past week - she was born on the Fourth of July.

John D. Kasupski
Niagara Falls, NY

jmcquown[_2_] January 28th 17 10:46 PM

Post-RTFM Minnie Picture

On 1/28/2017 4:28 PM, John Kasupski wrote:
On Sat, 28 Jan 2017 10:48:27 -0800, Joy wrote:

What a sweetie! I've forgotten if you told us - how old is she?

I just found out for sure this past week - she was born on the Fourth of July.

John D. Kasupski
Niagara Falls, NY

She's a Yankee Doodle Dandy gal ;)

That's a very cute photo. Thanks, John!

Jill

Joy[_3_] January 28th 17 11:54 PM

Post-RTFM Minnie Picture

On 1/28/2017 1:28 PM, John Kasupski wrote:
On Sat, 28 Jan 2017 10:48:27 -0800, Joy wrote:

What a sweetie! I've forgotten if you told us - how old is she?

I just found out for sure this past week - she was born on the Fourth of July.

John D. Kasupski
Niagara Falls, NY

Okay, so she's about 5 1/2 months old. I thought she looked rather
kittenish.