CatBanter

-   -   Pics: Caliban here, Caliban there (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=86113)

Marina February 2nd 08 06:47 PM

Pics: Caliban here, Caliban there

I had some sort of epiphany today and cleared out some kitchen cabinets.
Caliban helped, of course:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...8/IMG_0631.jpg

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...8/IMG_0632.jpg

A couple of Cali-inna-box shots:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...8/IMG_0628.jpg

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...8/IMG_0629.jpg

Miranda just doesn't come out well with the flash, so I'll have to wait
for better natural light before I take more pictures of her.

Kreisleriana[_3_] February 2nd 08 08:10 PM

Caliban here, Caliban there

"Marina" wrote in message
I had some sort of epiphany today and cleared out some kitchen cabinets.
Caliban helped, of course:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...8/IMG_0631.jpg

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...8/IMG_0632.jpg

A couple of Cali-inna-box shots:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...8/IMG_0628.jpg

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...8/IMG_0629.jpg

What a cute little goofball!

Adrian[_2_] February 2nd 08 09:21 PM

Caliban here, Caliban there

Marina wrote:
I had some sort of epiphany today and cleared out some kitchen
cabinets. Caliban helped, of course:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...8/IMG_0631.jpg

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...8/IMG_0632.jpg

A couple of Cali-inna-box shots:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...8/IMG_0628.jpg

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...8/IMG_0629.jpg

Miranda just doesn't come out well with the flash, so I'll have to
wait for better natural light before I take more pictures of her.

Caliban is _very_ photogenic. :-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Steve Touchstone February 3rd 08 12:29 AM

Pics: Caliban here, Caliban there

and of course after a hard day supervising we come to
http://tinyurl.com/2nk9g5

I know what you mean about how hard it is to take pix sometimes. Being
mostly white, in a lot of pix of Spotty seems to blend into the
background. LB and Sammy, being mostly black tuxedo girls, don't take
good pix, either. I haven't counted, but I bet my Princess and Furby
pix account for half of what I post, just because theirs seem to come
out better.

On Sat, 02 Feb 2008 20:47:16 +0200, Marina
wrote:

I had some sort of epiphany today and cleared out some kitchen cabinets.
Caliban helped, of course:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...8/IMG_0631.jpg

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...8/IMG_0632.jpg

A couple of Cali-inna-box shots:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...8/IMG_0628.jpg

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...8/IMG_0629.jpg

Miranda just doesn't come out well with the flash, so I'll have to wait
for better natural light before I take more pictures of her.

--
Steve Touchstone,
faithful servant of Sammy, Little Bit, Spot,

video clips at http://tinyurl.com/29o8ck
photos at http://tinyurl.com/22pfn8

jofirey February 3rd 08 02:03 AM

Caliban here, Caliban there

"Marina" wrote in message
I had some sort of epiphany today and cleared out some kitchen cabinets.
Caliban helped, of course:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...8/IMG_0631.jpg

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...8/IMG_0632.jpg

A couple of Cali-inna-box shots:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...8/IMG_0628.jpg

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...8/IMG_0629.jpg

Miranda just doesn't come out well with the flash, so I'll have to wait
for better natural light before I take more pictures of her.

He is so photogenic. And such a ham.

Madame on the other hand demands only a professional photographer with a
lighting assistant.

I know its frustrating. She is such a beauty and wants to just be a blur in
pictures.

Jo

Marina February 3rd 08 05:45 AM

Steve Touchstone wrote:
and of course after a hard day supervising we come to
http://tinyurl.com/2nk9g5

LOL. Yes. With his little garnish on top.

I know what you mean about how hard it is to take pix sometimes. Being
mostly white, in a lot of pix of Spotty seems to blend into the
background. LB and Sammy, being mostly black tuxedo girls, don't take
good pix, either. I haven't counted, but I bet my Princess and Furby
pix account for half of what I post, just because theirs seem to come
out better.

Tabbies always come out good. :)

Marina February 3rd 08 07:08 AM

Caliban here, Caliban there

jofirey wrote:

Madame on the other hand demands only a professional photographer with a
lighting assistant.

I know its frustrating. She is such a beauty and wants to just be a blur in
pictures.

The flash just makes her look so strange, sort of flat and the colour is
all wrong.

Susan M[_3_] February 4th 08 02:45 AM

Marina wrote:
I had some sort of epiphany today and cleared out some kitchen cabinets.
Caliban helped, of course:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...8/IMG_0631.jpg

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...8/IMG_0632.jpg

A couple of Cali-inna-box shots:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...8/IMG_0628.jpg

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...8/IMG_0629.jpg

Miranda just doesn't come out well with the flash, so I'll have to wait
for better natural light before I take more pictures of her.

What a helpful young man you have there - I'm sure that there are no
more cupboard greeblings left alive.

Susan M
Otis and Chester

polonca12000 February 10th 08 10:21 PM

Marina wrote:

I had some sort of epiphany today and cleared out some kitchen cabinets.
Caliban helped, of course:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...8/IMG_0631.jpg

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...8/IMG_0632.jpg

A couple of Cali-inna-box shots:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...8/IMG_0628.jpg

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...8/IMG_0629.jpg

Miranda just doesn't come out well with the flash, so I'll have to wait
for better natural light before I take more pictures of her.

What a wonderful helper you had, Marina!
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek