CatBanter

-   -   Smart cat! (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=104836)

at May 13th 11 11:09 AM

Smart cat!

This cat knows what opposable thumbs are for!

http://www.wimp.com/catrelationship/

Cheryl[_5_] May 13th 11 11:19 AM

Smart cat!

On 2011-05-13 7:39 AM, at dot Gandalf wrote:

This cat knows what opposable thumbs are for!

http://www.wimp.com/catrelationship/

A clever cat - but I've been trying to teach mine that human skin is
thin and delicate and should never be nipped at, not even on the elbow
(a favourite location of a certain cat) when the petting slows down to
an unsatisfactory level.

--
Cheryl

at May 13th 11 01:51 PM

Smart cat!

On 2011-05-13 7:39 AM, at dot Gandalf wrote:

This cat knows what opposable thumbs are for!

http://www.wimp.com/catrelationship/

A clever cat - but I've been trying to teach mine that human skin is
thin and delicate and should never be nipped at, not even on the elbow
(a favourite location of a certain cat) when the petting slows down to
an unsatisfactory level.

Kenzie used to bite me...HARD...when I did something she didn't
like...usualy had to do with taking her temperature, or something
equally bad.

But, she never, ever, broke the skin; not even once.

She was a VERY smart kitteh...how I miss her :(

Cheryl[_5_] May 13th 11 02:17 PM

Smart cat!

On 2011-05-13 7:39 AM, at dot Gandalf wrote:

This cat knows what opposable thumbs are for!

http://www.wimp.com/catrelationship/

A clever cat - but I've been trying to teach mine that human skin is
thin and delicate and should never be nipped at, not even on the elbow
(a favourite location of a certain cat) when the petting slows down to
an unsatisfactory level.

Kenzie used to bite me...HARD...when I did something she didn't
like...usualy had to do with taking her temperature, or something
equally bad.

But, she never, ever, broke the skin; not even once.

She was a VERY smart kitteh...how I miss her :(

When the late Mandy was a kitten, she played so aggressively with my
hand that the scratches attracted attention and someone suggested, only
half jokingly, that I should send my cat to obedience school!

She learned how to play more gently, although she as a TGK to the core
to the end of her days, and I still miss her too.

--
Cheryl

John Ross Mc Master May 13th 11 06:01 PM

Smart cat!

On Fri, 13 May 2011 10:09:58 GMT, Gandalf ingold1234(at)yahoo(dot)com
(Gandalf) wrote:

This cat knows what opposable thumbs are for!

http://www.wimp.com/catrelationship/

i haff to do this an more to get my fudz. dum sekritari.
beauty

rafflescat May 13th 11 10:08 PM

Smart cat!

On May 13, 11:09*am, Gandalf ingold1234(at)yahoo(dot)com (Gandalf)
wrote:
This cat knows what opposable thumbs are for!

http://www.wimp.com/catrelationship/

What a clever cat! Amazing!