CatBanter

-   -   Giving Birth? (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=12501)

Mike August 3rd 03 01:06 PM

Giving Birth?

One of the strays that I feed who recently has turned up is pregnant. Over
the past few hours she has displayed weird behavior, breathing fast and
lying strangely, changing position every 5/10 minutes or so.

It looks like she is giving birth, as it looks like she is in pain. If any
of you out there know anything on your subject I would love to hear your 2
cents and advise on what to do to help the thing - I've got a broken ankle
and cant drive to the vet, and my partner is away on holiday till tomorrow.

Thanks in advance

Mike

Karen Chuplis August 3rd 03 06:54 PM

in article , Mike at
wrote on 8/3/03 11:13 AM:

Never mind, just took her to the vets and found out she wasn't pregnant, it
was chronic liver failure. Poor thing had swollen up with a yellow puss, so
she had to be put to sleep.

Thanks to the people who emailed me.

Mike

Oh how sad :((((