CatBanter

-   -   Tufted Ears Club meeting begins (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=26013)

Adam April 5th 05 03:07 PM

Tufted Ears Club meeting begins

I hereby call dis meeting uv da Tufted Ears Club tu order. Furst, as we
all know, Dyna, da purresident an fownder uv da Club, wented tu da Brij
late last yeer. I rekwest a moment uv silens in hur memry.

Allegra, VP

Pitoonya AKA Sweetee April 5th 05 08:06 PM

"Adam" wrote in message
I hereby call dis meeting uv da Tufted Ears Club tu order. Furst, as we
all know, Dyna, da purresident an fownder uv da Club, wented tu da Brij
late last yeer. I rekwest a moment uv silens in hur memry.

Allegra, VP

Pitoonya bows her head and thinks about the sister-cat that she never knew

ChildFree23 April 8th 05 02:53 AM

I hereby call dis meeting uv da Tufted Ears Club tu order.
Furst, as we all know, Dyna, da purresident an fownder uv da
Club, wented tu da Brij late last yeer. I rekwest a moment
uv silens in hur memry.

[Kitty Schottland VC, Capt. Midnight DOC, and Lilith
Kitten-Mahoney bow their head in silent purr.]

Mlle. Anaïs ^..^ April 8th 05 02:47 PM

On Tue, 05 Apr 2005 10:07:33 -0400, Adam wrote:

I hereby call dis meeting uv da Tufted Ears Club tu order. Furst, as we
all know, Dyna, da purresident an fownder uv da Club, wented tu da Brij
late last yeer. I rekwest a moment uv silens in hur memry.

Allegra, VP

Mlle. Anaïs bows her head for Dyna...
--
Purrs,