CatBanter

-   -   Leave no pets behind acts was signed into law (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=75226)

Matthew October 11th 06 12:33 AM

Leave no pets behind acts was signed into law

http://www.hsus.org/press_and_public..._pets_Act.html

Happy dance

Lynne October 11th 06 03:18 AM

Matthew wrote:
http://www.hsus.org/press_and_public..._pets_Act.html

Happy dance

This is very good news! I would refuse to evacuate without my pets.
Many people did refuse, and perished.

I wonder if we would be able to bring our hamster and snake along with
our dogs and cats??

Matthew October 11th 06 03:45 AM

Leave no pets behind acts was signed into law

"Lynne" wrote in message
oups.com...

Matthew wrote:
http://www.hsus.org/press_and_public..._pets_Act.html

Happy dance

This is very good news! I would refuse to evacuate without my pets.
Many people did refuse, and perished.

I wonder if we would be able to bring our hamster and snake along with
our dogs and cats??

All pets that can be handled by leash or container. Live stock and certain
dangerous breed dogs would have special requirements

And Lynne could you see me leaving my animals behind as dedicated to them
as I am