Last night she also started sneezing. If she doesn't get over the
sneezing soon we'll have to go back to the vet again.

Dan

Marina March 18th 06 06:49 PM

Amelia could use some purrs too

wrote:
Amelia kitty (aka Tiny Baby and Hoover Girl) could use some purrs. A
few days ago she started showing signs of a UTI, so we went to the
vet. He confirmed a bladder infection and gave us a prescription
for antibiotics. She is giving me a major fight over her pills,
but I think that's a good thing!

Last night she also started sneezing. If she doesn't get over the
sneezing soon we'll have to go back to the vet again.

Poor baby. Many purrs that Amelia starts feeling better soon.

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Stories and pics at
http://koti.welho.com/mkurten/

Kreisleriana March 18th 06 06:57 PM

Amelia could use some purrs too

On 18 Mar 2006 18:44:13 GMT, yodeled:

Amelia kitty (aka Tiny Baby and Hoover Girl) could use some purrs. A
few days ago she started showing signs of a UTI, so we went to the
vet. He confirmed a bladder infection and gave us a prescription
for antibiotics. She is giving me a major fight over her pills,
but I think that's a good thing!

Last night she also started sneezing. If she doesn't get over the
sneezing soon we'll have to go back to the vet again.

Dan

Big purrs for the little girl.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War

Karen March 18th 06 08:10 PM

On 2006-03-18 12:44:13 -0600, said:

Amelia kitty (aka Tiny Baby and Hoover Girl) could use some purrs. A
few days ago she started showing signs of a UTI, so we went to the
vet. He confirmed a bladder infection and gave us a prescription
for antibiotics. She is giving me a major fight over her pills,
but I think that's a good thing!

Last night she also started sneezing. If she doesn't get over the
sneezing soon we'll have to go back to the vet again.
Dan

Purrs for Amelia on the way!

Adrian A March 18th 06 09:23 PM

wrote:
Amelia kitty (aka Tiny Baby and Hoover Girl) could use some purrs. A
few days ago she started showing signs of a UTI, so we went to the
vet. He confirmed a bladder infection and gave us a prescription
for antibiotics. She is giving me a major fight over her pills,
but I think that's a good thing!

Last night she also started sneezing. If she doesn't get over the
sneezing soon we'll have to go back to the vet again.

Dan

Lots of purrs for Amelia to get well asap.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Irulan March 18th 06 09:50 PM

Amelia could use some purrs too

Purrs and prayers that sweet Amelia starts feeling better soon.
Lily & her mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come

Victor Martinez March 18th 06 10:05 PM

wrote:
Last night she also started sneezing. If she doesn't get over the
sneezing soon we'll have to go back to the vet again.

Lots of purrs on the way.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Email me he

[email protected] March 18th 06 10:28 PM

wrote:

Amelia kitty (aka Tiny Baby and Hoover Girl) could use some purrs. A
few days ago she started showing signs of a UTI, so we went to the
vet. He confirmed a bladder infection and gave us a prescription
for antibiotics. She is giving me a major fight over her pills,
but I think that's a good thing!

Last night she also started sneezing. If she doesn't get over the
sneezing soon we'll have to go back to the vet again.

Purrs for Amelia, your shaving buddy, to get better soon!

Joyce