CatBanter

-   -   PLEASE LIGHT A CANDLE FOR da BEAR (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=108828)

Mosey=^ ..^= December 9th 12 10:20 PM

PLEASE LIGHT A CANDLE FOR da BEAR

O hai owr gud frendz,
Wud yu pweez lite uh Candle for da Bear Dog?
Heer iz da lynk:

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...?l=eng&gi=BEAR

Mom iz guna copi da mesuges n sned dem tu Unka Will n Anti Micki in uh e
mayle.
Fangu sew vury mutch.

Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps "Being a cat is a tough job, but SOMEBODY
has to do it"__Louise

Mosey=^ ..^=[_2_] January 6th 13 07:08 PM

A CANDLE FOR CINNAMON

"Mosey=^ ..^=" wrote in message ...

O hai owr gud frendz,
It is with great sorrow that I make this candle site for Cinnamon,
Would you please light a candle for her ?
Here is the link :

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...l=eng&gi=Cinni

Mom [who has MMS] is going to copy the messages and send them to Anti
Ann and Uncle Peter by e mail for comfort.
Thank you so very much

Mosey=^ ..^=[_2_] January 9th 13 06:12 PM

:A CANDLE FOR ESTHER

O hai owr gud frendz,
It is with great sorrow that I make this candle site for Esther,
Would you please light a candle for her ?
Here is the link :

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...l=eng&gi=Ester

Mom [who has MMS] is going to copy the messages and send them to Anti
Connie by e mail for comfort.
Thank you so very much