CatBanter

-   -   "Emergency" purrs pay off! (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=1056)

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) November 10th 03 06:34 PM

"Emergency" purrs pay off!

Thanks to everyone who sent purrs. May I offer further proof that they
work? Today I received an e-mail from someone in the "artist"
department at the opera house, telling me that the box office has
confirmed that I will have tickets waiting for me. I had sent an e-mail
to the singer (not even sure he ever reads his own e-mail messages).
Evidently he not only read it, but told his manager to take care of it,
so beneath the message from the opera house was one in German from his
manager, then my own to the singer (so I know where the tickets came
from).

Evelyn

lrulan November 10th 03 07:49 PM

HOORAY! I'm so happy for you. I hope it's the best performance of Wagner
you've ever seen. I'm sure you are dancing for joy.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

Yoj November 10th 03 07:56 PM

Thanks to everyone who sent purrs. May I offer further proof that

they
work? Today I received an e-mail from someone in the "artist"
department at the opera house, telling me that the box office has
confirmed that I will have tickets waiting for me. I had sent an

e-mail
to the singer (not even sure he ever reads his own e-mail messages).
Evidently he not only read it, but told his manager to take care of

it,
so beneath the message from the opera house was one in German from his
manager, then my own to the singer (so I know where the tickets came
from).

Evelyn

I'm so glad to hear this, Evelyn! Purrs and perseverance make a
powerful combination.

Joy

Nan November 10th 03 08:21 PM

On Mon, 10 Nov 2003 09:34:15 -0800, "EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)"
wrote:

Thanks to everyone who sent purrs. May I offer further proof that they
work? Today I received an e-mail from someone in the "artist"
department at the opera house, telling me that the box office has
confirmed that I will have tickets waiting for me. I had sent an e-mail
to the singer (not even sure he ever reads his own e-mail messages).
Evidently he not only read it, but told his manager to take care of it,
so beneath the message from the opera house was one in German from his
manager, then my own to the singer (so I know where the tickets came
from).

Evelyn

Hurray, that is good news. Purr power is awesome.

Nan

polonca12000 November 10th 03 11:34 PM

Wow, that's marvellous, Evelyn! I'm so very happy for you.
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

Thanks to everyone who sent purrs. May I offer further proof that they
work? Today I received an e-mail from someone in the "artist"
department at the opera house, telling me that the box office has
confirmed that I will have tickets waiting for me. snip

Steve Touchstone November 10th 03 11:58 PM

wrote:

Thanks to everyone who sent purrs. May I offer further proof that they
work? Today I received an e-mail from someone in the "artist"
department at the opera house, telling me that the box office has
confirmed that I will have tickets waiting for me. I had sent an e-mail
to the singer (not even sure he ever reads his own e-mail messages).
Evidently he not only read it, but told his manager to take care of it,
so beneath the message from the opera house was one in German from his
manager, then my own to the singer (so I know where the tickets came
from).

Evelyn

Great news - hope you have a great trip when the time comes
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]

Christine Burel November 11th 03 02:28 AM

Thanks to everyone who sent purrs. May I offer further proof that they
work? Today I received an e-mail from someone in the "artist"
department at the opera house, telling me that the box office has
confirmed that I will have tickets waiting for me. I had sent an e-mail
to the singer (not even sure he ever reads his own e-mail messages).
Evidently he not only read it, but told his manager to take care of it,
so beneath the message from the opera house was one in German from his
manager, then my own to the singer (so I know where the tickets came
from).

Evelyn

How cool! Very happy for you, Evelyn!
Christine

Sam Nash November 11th 03 05:11 AM

Thanks to everyone who sent purrs. May I offer further proof that they
work? Today I received an e-mail from someone in the "artist"
department at the opera house, telling me that the box office has
confirmed that I will have tickets waiting for me. I had sent an e-mail
to the singer (not even sure he ever reads his own e-mail messages).
Evidently he not only read it, but told his manager to take care of it,
so beneath the message from the opera house was one in German from his
manager, then my own to the singer (so I know where the tickets came
from).

Evelyn

Great news, Evelyn. Enjoy the performance.
Sam