CatBanter

-   -   Important 'Nouncement (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=74044)

Adam August 26th 06 08:01 PM

Important 'Nouncement

I offer my services 4 President uv Catmerica. U reject me.

I offer my services 4 Sheriff uv Catmerica. U reject me.

I offer my services 4 Chief Justicat uv Catmerica. U reject me.

NOW I STOP BEING NICE.

"Lovable Louise"

John Ross Mc Master August 26th 06 08:20 PM

Important 'Nouncement

On Sat, 26 Aug 2006 15:01:33 -0400, Adam
wrote:

I offer my services 4 President uv Catmerica. U reject me.

I offer my services 4 Sheriff uv Catmerica. U reject me.

I offer my services 4 Chief Justicat uv Catmerica. U reject me.

NOW I STOP BEING NICE.

"Lovable Louise"

You should become a prison guard and lock the humans in prison if they
try to take us to TED.
Booker already suggested this in message

Cinder
http://www.catster.com/pet_page.php?j=t&i=140147

Harri Roadcat August 26th 06 08:48 PM

Important 'Nouncement

On Sat, 26 Aug 2006 15:01:33 -0400, Adam wrote:

I offer my services 4 President uv Catmerica. U reject me.

I offer my services 4 Sheriff uv Catmerica. U reject me.

I offer my services 4 Chief Justicat uv Catmerica. U reject me.

NOW I STOP BEING NICE.

"Lovable Louise"

But some of us (your fellow TGK's especially) voted fur you. I fink you
ought to be da leader of da opposition pawty in da Catmerica Congress.
Mebbe Purrer of da Senate (we duzn't need a Speaker, we needz a purrer
instead).

Hey, dat'z a question - who are da Senatpurrcats and Assemblycats? I don't
know who mine iz.

Harri

Mme. Anais August 27th 06 12:20 AM

Important 'Nouncement

On Sat, 26 Aug 2006 12:48:27 -0700, Harri Roadcat wrote:

But some of us (your fellow TGK's especially) voted fur you. I fink you
ought to be da leader of da opposition pawty in da Catmerica Congress.
Mebbe Purrer of da Senate (we duzn't need a Speaker, we needz a purrer
instead).

Hihi Harri

datz a wunnerful suggestion! I sekund dat ideer!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anais Lechat
8/26/2006 7:19:09 PM

John Ross Mc Master August 27th 06 12:33 AM

Important 'Nouncement

On Sat, 26 Aug 2006 19:20:00 -0400, "Mme. Anais"
wrote:

On Sat, 26 Aug 2006 12:48:27 -0700, Harri Roadcat wrote:

But some of us (your fellow TGK's especially) voted fur you. I fink you
ought to be da leader of da opposition pawty in da Catmerica Congress.
Mebbe Purrer of da Senate (we duzn't need a Speaker, we needz a purrer
instead).

Hihi Harri

datz a wunnerful suggestion! I sekund dat ideer!

Opposition pawty? That would make her a Democat.

Julie Porter August 27th 06 02:15 AM

Important 'Nouncement

But some of us (your fellow TGK's especially) voted fur you. I fink
you
ought to be da leader of da opposition pawty in da Catmerica Congress.
Mebbe Purrer of da Senate (we duzn't need a Speaker, we needz a purrer
instead).

Hey, dat'z a question - who are da Senatpurrcats and Assemblycats? I

don't
know who mine iz.

Harri

Dis is SUCH a grate idea!!

HoneyCat

Cory August 27th 06 01:18 PM

Important 'Nouncement

John Ross Mc Master wrote:
snip...
Opposition pawty? That would make her a Democat.

Cinder
http://www.catster.com/pet_page.php?j=t&i=140147

And the problem with being a "Democat" would be...???

--- Unca Cory, purroud memfur of da "Democat" pawty...

Cory August 27th 06 01:18 PM

Important 'Nouncement

John Ross Mc Master wrote:
snip...
Opposition pawty? That would make her a Democat.

Cinder
http://www.catster.com/pet_page.php?j=t&i=140147

And the problem with being a "Democat" would be...???

--- Unca Cory, purroud memfur of da "Democat" pawty... ;-P

ClowderCat August 27th 06 02:12 PM

Important 'Nouncement

wrote:

On Sat, 26 Aug 2006 12:48:27 -0700, Harri Roadcat wrote:

But some of us (your fellow TGK's especially) voted fur you. I fink you
ought to be da leader of da opposition pawty in da Catmerica Congress.
Mebbe Purrer of da Senate (we duzn't need a Speaker, we needz a purrer
instead).

Hihi Harri

datz a wunnerful suggestion! I sekund dat ideer!

Opposition pawty? That would make her a Democat.

Cinder
http://www.catster.com/pet_page.php?j=t&i=140147

Hey Cinder, why do you think I'm a Republicat? I never told any kitty
that I am! I'm a memfur of the Cat Liberation Party.

Clarence

ClowderCat August 27th 06 02:15 PM

Important 'Nouncement

Harri Roadcat wrote:
On Sat, 26 Aug 2006 15:01:33 -0400, Adam wrote:

I offer my services 4 President uv Catmerica. U reject me.

I offer my services 4 Sheriff uv Catmerica. U reject me.

I offer my services 4 Chief Justicat uv Catmerica. U reject me.

NOW I STOP BEING NICE.

"Lovable Louise"

But some of us (your fellow TGK's especially) voted fur you. I fink you
ought to be da leader of da opposition pawty in da Catmerica Congress.
Mebbe Purrer of da Senate (we duzn't need a Speaker, we needz a purrer
instead).

Hey, dat'z a question - who are da Senatpurrcats and Assemblycats? I don't
know who mine iz.

Harri

Hey kitties, which of you are memfurs of the Catmerica Senate and
Congress? There have been so many changes since I first became
purrsident that I'm not sure anymore.

Do any other kitties want to be on either the Senate or Congress?

Clarence