CatBanter

-   -   Save me (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=28533)

Gracecat June 25th 05 06:36 AM

Save me

I invite you to do an Ebay search on Witch Art... select the highest prices
and you'll find two artists.

Auby_doby and Kings of Mice Studios.

*twitches*
My checkbook is rapidly dwindling to zero. But I'm having fun ;). We're
staying away from the morbid deathlike grim reaper environment of Halloween
and I'm trying to pull in some cute whimsical witchy cat stuff. And these
two ladies have nailed it.

(Btw, if you come across the witch table by Kings of Mice... Mamacat1710 has
probably outbid you *grin*)

Yeah, it's early. I'm really focusing on October this year though.

[email protected] June 25th 05 07:14 AM

Gracecat wrote:
I invite you to do an Ebay search on Witch Art... select the highest prices
and you'll find two artists.

Auby_doby and Kings of Mice Studios.

*twitches*
My checkbook is rapidly dwindling to zero. But I'm having fun ;). We're
staying away from the morbid deathlike grim reaper environment of Halloween
and I'm trying to pull in some cute whimsical witchy cat stuff. And these
two ladies have nailed it.

(Btw, if you come across the witch table by Kings of Mice... Mamacat1710 has
probably outbid you *grin*)

Yeah, it's early. I'm really focusing on October this year though.

Wow, Gracie, you plan ahead. I'm just now planning for the 4th.
Planning to avoid it, that is. I hate fireworks. Hate them, hate them.
They scare the cows and totally freak out the cats. We don't have fire
protection and it's too dry, it scares me. But people think just
becuase we lived out in the country, they call and want to come over
and barbecue or whatever so they can pop their fireworks, because they
can't because they live in city limits. I'm standing in front of the
mirror practicing how to say "no."

Sherry

Karen June 25th 05 03:57 PM

in article ,
at wrote on 6/25/05 1:14AM:

Gracecat wrote:
[...]

I'm with you. Tell them you are going away. Boy, that takes a lot of nerve!

Gracecat June 25th 05 04:24 PM

wrote in message
ups.com...

Gracecat wrote:
[...]

I normally don't Sherry ;)

But this year October means I have a full year knocked down. I'm really
optimistic that maybe after Sept I can pick back up. So, I'm really really
looking forward to October.

Grace

[email protected] June 25th 05 04:36 PM

I normally don't Sherry ;)

But this year October means I have a full year knocked down. I'm really
optimistic that maybe after Sept I can pick back up. So, I'm really really
looking forward to October.

Grace

D'oh. I'm so sorry for being so dense.
But as for your e-bay quandary, can't help you there. E-bay is just a
way too cool way to find all the stuff I don't need, and I've gotten
very accomplished at it. :-)

Sherry

Kreisleriana June 25th 05 05:34 PM

On 24 Jun 2005 23:14:56 -0700, yodeled:

Gracecat wrote:
[...]

Sherry, what happened to your turkey friend?

Theresa
Stinky Pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

[email protected] June 25th 05 05:45 PM

Kreisleriana wrote:

Sherry, what happened to your turkey friend?

Theresa

She is still here. She roosts at night wa-a-a-a-y up in a tree. I just
started buying chicken food and throwing on the ground out there.
Sometimes she disappears for a couple of days, but comes back. I
thought about penning her because of coyotes, but decided she *is* a
wild thing and probably better to have a short life doing turkey things
than living a long one penned up.
I found out where she probably came from. The Wildlife Department
raised turkeys for release around here to increase the population.
They're wild turkeys, but they're used to being around the wildlife
people that raised them. Bootsie still chases her whenever she gets the
chance. Silly girl.

Sherry

Karen June 25th 05 06:59 PM

in article ,
at wrote on 6/25/05 11:45AM:

Kreisleriana wrote:

[...]

I sometimes wonder just what will turn up in your yard next!

Marina June 26th 05 07:35 AM

wrote:
She is still here. She roosts at night wa-a-a-a-y up in a tree. I just
started buying chicken food and throwing on the ground out there.
Sometimes she disappears for a couple of days, but comes back. I
thought about penning her because of coyotes, but decided she *is* a
wild thing and probably better to have a short life doing turkey things
than living a long one penned up.
I found out where she probably came from. The Wildlife Department
raised turkeys for release around here to increase the population.
They're wild turkeys, but they're used to being around the wildlife
people that raised them. Bootsie still chases her whenever she gets the
chance. Silly girl.

That's so cool that she decided to stay with you. Bootsie is as silly as
Nikki was. She would stalk pheasants that were twice her size.

--
Marina, Frank and Miranda. In loving memory of Nikki.
Pics at