CatBanter

-   -   It's tew hawt heer (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=88697)

Debby Hanoka[_2_] May 22nd 08 06:04 PM

It's tew hawt heer

Mosey, don't your humans have air conditioning? Not even a small air
conditioner for their bedroom?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney
Queen Of The Air Conditioner

On May 17, 8:59*pm, "Mosey =^. .^=" wrote:
Boy, iam hawt. *Meowmie sez da ticker ting on da wall sez itz 6 pee em n it
iz 92 deegreez out. *Dat iz tew hawt fur me n da utters here sew her iz
gunna ring out a clothrag n gib usses a kewl rubdown tew mak usses feel
bedder. *we hab no appetite cuz ud dat heet. *Bye day way, we wiv neer
Seattle, anna et iz gunna kool uff sum next week. *Sew dey say.
*sigh*
Mosey
Hawt