CatBanter

-   -   Harri does Las Vegas (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=107680)

Amelia T Cat April 2nd 12 10:09 PM

Harri does Las Vegas

Even Ranger stayed focused on one thing long enough to get a mousey. But
you have to get 21 to win -- and only Amelia did that. I guess being a
Senior Cat does have its perks. And underneath her Tortie exterior lies
the heart of a gambler extraordinaire!

And let's not forget that through my extraordinary gambling skills I was
able to turn those 21 mousies into 50 mousies!

Amelia

Mosey =^..^=[_12_] April 2nd 12 10:18 PM

Harri does Las Vegas

Even Ranger stayed focused on one thing long enough to get a mousey. But
you have to get 21 to win -- and only Amelia did that. I guess being a
Senior Cat does have its perks. And underneath her Tortie exterior lies
the heart of a gambler extraordinaire!

And let's not forget that through my extraordinary gambling skills I was
able to turn those 21 mousies into 50 mousies!

Amelia

And Pipps was there to cheer Ranger on. yeUP
Mosey

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee April 3rd 12 07:28 AM

Harri does Las Vegas

"Amelia T Cat" wrote in message
Even Ranger stayed focused on one thing long enough to get a mousey.
But
you have to get 21 to win -- and only Amelia did that. I guess being
Senior Cat does have its perks. And underneath her Tortie exterior
lies
the heart of a gambler extraordinaire!

And let's not forget that through my extraordinary gambling skills I
was
able to turn those 21 mousies into 50 mousies!

Amelia

Awl rite gurl! 50 meeze! I'll gib yu twu toonaz eatsh, datz uh zentsury
wurth!
I wuz gettin lo in stok fur Micekreem© an Mousesikulz©!

Pitô.ônya