CatBanter

-   Cats - misc (http://www.catbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Experience with Maine Coons (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=21124)

Bill February 4th 04 08:36 PM

Experience with Maine Coons

Hello Everyone,

As we are getting two MC kittens I was wondering about whether it makes
a difference if they are the same sex. We have pretty much decided on
one male of the horde.

If anyone has an interesting story about their Maine Coons and how they
get along that would be appreciated.

Bill
--
In Memory of Biggles www.1cooperfamily.com

Bill February 5th 04 12:51 AM

Thanks kaeli,

It seems that it doesn't really matter so we shall see what happens.

Bill

As long as they're raised together and neutered at the proper age,
gender should be irrelevant.

I myself adopted my moggies, so I've no good MC-specific stories to
share.
If it helps, I have 2 females and a male (all neutered) living together
just fine.

--
In Memory of Biggles www.1cooperfamily.com

GreyTabbyLover February 7th 04 06:44 AM

As we are getting two MC kittens I was wondering about whether it makes
a difference if they are the same sex. We have pretty much decided on
one male of the horde.

Heard as long as they are raised together & neutured at the propar age, gender
should be irrelant.

Bill February 7th 04 02:27 PM

Thanks GTL,

I now have a pic. of one of our new kittens on the website. I'm going to
see if I can get more this weekend.

Thanks for the input.

Bill