CatBanter

-   -   Pic of Buffy in her Kitty Barrel (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113926)

jmcquown[_2_] April 23rd 19 05:51 PM

Pic of Buffy in her Kitty Barrel

She's so pretty!

https://i.postimg.cc/jdPwdcLc/buffybarrel423.jpg

Jill

Jes Me April 23rd 19 07:47 PM

Pic of Buffy in her Kitty Barrel

On Tue, 23 Apr 2019 12:51:57 -0400, jmcquown
wrote:

She's so pretty!

https://i.postimg.cc/jdPwdcLc/buffybarrel423.jpg

Jill

Nice..

Bill Nak April 24th 19 02:13 AM

"jmcquown" wrote:

She's so pretty!

https://i.postimg.cc/jdPwdcLc/buffybarrel423.jpg

Jill

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

What a nice pic, Jill! Beautiful eyes. 3
--
Bill N.

jmcquown[_2_] April 27th 19 03:03 PM

On 4/23/2019 9:13 PM, Bill Nak wrote:

"jmcquown"Â* wrote:

She's so pretty!

https://i.postimg.cc/jdPwdcLc/buffybarrel423.jpg

Jill

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

What a nice pic, Jill!Â* Beautiful eyes.Â* 3

She does have beautiful eyes. :) I often have to clean eye gunk (I call
them "eye boogers") from the corner of her eyes, though. It's not a
medical condition. She's perfectly healthy and her eyes are clear and
bright. She just gets eye boogers from time to time. I suspect she
doesn't wash her face as well as she should. Persia (RB) never got eye
boogers.

Jill

jmcquown[_2_] April 27th 19 03:52 PM

Pic of Buffy in her Kitty Barrel

On 4/27/2019 9:31 AM, Judith Latham wrote:
In article ,
jmcquown wrote:
She's so pretty!

https://i.postimg.cc/jdPwdcLc/buffybarrel423.jpg

Jill

She's gorgeous.

Judith

I agree!

Jill

Helen Wheels May 26th 19 03:50 PM

On 24/04/2019 12:51 AM, jmcquown wrote:
She's so pretty!

https://i.postimg.cc/jdPwdcLc/buffybarrel423.jpg

Jill

She's beautiful! What lovely eyes she has.

jmcquown[_2_] May 28th 19 12:42 AM

On 5/26/2019 10:50 AM, Helen Wheels wrote:
On 24/04/2019 12:51 AM, jmcquown wrote:
She's so pretty!

https://i.postimg.cc/jdPwdcLc/buffybarrel423.jpg

Jill

She's beautiful! What lovely eyes she has.

Buffy thanks you. :) Her eyes are lovely but they're very hard to
capture in a photograph. The irises are blue around the pupil and then
green.

Jill