CatBanter

-   -   Nicknames (this hasn't come up in a while) (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113928)

jmcquown[_2_] April 27th 19 04:24 PM

Nicknames (this hasn't come up in a while)

Buffy is her name. Her nicknames a

The Buffster
Boo-Boo
Sweetie-pea
Fluffy McBuffypants
Rumblebug*

*When she's in my lap or on my chest or next to me, purring, I can
always feel it even when she's purring softly. When she revs up the
purrs she rumbles! Hence, Rumblebug. :)

Got nicknames for your cats? Of course you do. ;) Please share them!
Don't lets let Facebook be the death nell of this ng.

Jill

Mishi[_2_] April 29th 19 05:40 PM

On Saturday, April 27, 2019 at 11:24:28 AM UTC-4, jmcquown wrote:
Buffy is her name. Her nicknames a

The Buffster
Boo-Boo
Sweetie-pea
Fluffy McBuffypants
Rumblebug*

*When she's in my lap or on my chest or next to me, purring, I can
always feel it even when she's purring softly. When she revs up the
purrs she rumbles! Hence, Rumblebug. :)

Got nicknames for your cats? Of course you do. ;) Please share them!
Don't lets let Facebook be the death nell of this ng.

Jill

Let's see:
Buzzy is aka BuzzyBug, Sweetness, Fuzz Buzz
Bud is BuddyBud, Budders, Bud Man, Da Bud!
Gordon is Gordie, Gordone, The G Man
Cody is Codakitty, Codakee, The Codester
Timothy is TimaTee, Timmers, The Old Man
Dolly is Dolls, Doll-E, Dollers
Bright Eyes is Bugaboo, Brightie, Bee
Ted is Tedders, Theadorable, Teddybug, The TED!
Fluff is Fluffernutter, Fluffkins, Da Fluffster
Tippy is Tips, Tippers, T2

There are more, but I have to get back to work!