CatBanter

-   Cat rescue (http://www.catbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Most adorable picture of little girl with her cat...please come and look (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=22083)

Danny March 25th 04 06:12 AM

Most adorable picture of little girl with her cat...please come and look

My ten year old daughter has just entered an adorable picture that she
took of her little sister with her cat into an international photo
contest.

Please come and have a look at it (and vote) .

It's at http://www.photography-unlimited.jp/...photo=M4Cxyyxp

Have a great day with your cat

Danny

[email protected] March 25th 04 02:16 PM

In article ,
(Danny) wrote:

My ten year old daughter has just entered an adorable picture that she
took of her little sister with her cat into an international photo
contest.

Please come and have a look at it (and vote) .

It's at
http://www.photography-unlimited.jp/...photo=M4Cxyyxp

Have a great day with your cat

Danny

Well, I think her photo certainly has a shot at the prize.