CatBanter

-   -   Bonnie's anniversary (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=27326)

Cheryl May 19th 05 12:14 AM

On Wed 18 May 2005 12:18:22a, wrote in rec.pets.cats.health+behav
oups.com):

Congratulations on two years! What a lucky girl. :)

Thanks, and I'm the lucky one. :) She's such a treasure!

--
Cheryl

"The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited
breath."
- W.C. Fields

Cheryl May 19th 05 12:15 AM

On Wed 18 May 2005 01:25:47a, -L. wrote in rec.pets.cats.health+behav
oups.com):

Cheryl wrote:
Two years ago today I trapped this little wild girl.

Awwww - enjoy your sweet girl!

-L.

Thanks!

Cheryl May 19th 05 12:17 AM

On Wed 18 May 2005 07:59:50a, KellyH wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav ):

"Cheryl" wrote
Two years later, she is the sweetest cat that I can't pick up. The
male was adopted that summer with another stray here by a good
friend of mine who cherishes them and spoils them rotten.

Happy Anniversary, Bonnie!

She says "mrow" and thanks! :)