CatBanter

-   -   Cat "Pyramid" Bed: Day 1 (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=30207)

jmcquown August 10th 05 05:57 AM

Cat "Pyramid" Bed: Day 1

The Pyramid tent/bed arrived today.

http://www.drsfostersmith.com/produc...53&N=2002+2008
or
http://tinyurl.co.uk/n4ld

It's nice and puffy, with a big thick cushy soft lining on the base.
There's a removeable dangly toy hanging from the middle. The toy is not on
a rope; rather it hangs on a short beaded chain, like you'd find on some
light fixtures. Nothing a cat could get tangled up in or probably want to
chew on (ever bite into tinfoil?)

Persia was curious. She went over and sniffed it. She poked her head
inside. She sniffed it some more and then turned away and ignored it. I'm
not yet discouraged. It took her 3-4 days before she gave the least bit of
attention to this bit of furniture I bought her a few years ago:

http://www.drsfostersmith.com/produc...00&N=2002+2010
or
http://tinyurl.co.uk/gkfs

Then one evening I couldn't find Persia. I searched all over. Once again
she was hiding in plain sight... in the cradle on the above piece of kitty
furniture! I know she was laughing at me. :) She doesn't use the barrel
much but I did manage to capture this photo of her when she was chasing the
dreaded red dot greebling:

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...73563616Gzoxnh
or
http://tinyurl.co.uk/jfd0

I figure it will take her a few days to decide whether the Pyramid tent/bed
is worthy of her attention. Meanwhile, I'll probably rub some fresh catnip
on it!

Jill
--
I used to have a handle on life...but it broke off.

Karen August 10th 05 04:04 PM

http://www.drsfostersmith.com/produc...00&N=2002+2010
or
http://tinyurl.co.uk/gkfs