CatBanter

-   -   arriving at the ball (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=97610)

Stormmee October 5th 09 08:39 PM

arriving at the ball

they meet atta table where chester shovels food onto TV's plate and then
sets the rest between him anna lucy... he thinkz, i hasta get hersefta eat
befur tributez or her mite be too upsettedta eat...

lookit lucy i getted alla yourown fafuritez,

chester

--
Have a wonderful day

"Lucy" wrote in message
Lucy goes to get the drinks, so glad TV is able to attend.

Stormmmee wrote:
ok i willz getsa fudz, purleze ifin you duzint mind gett iwrz drinkz, so
den i can get 2 plagterz of fuds anna we can share wif tv, Chester

Lucy[_3_] October 6th 09 03:56 AM

arriving at the ball

Owh, Chester, fangu! It means so much to haf you by my side. I love mew so.

Lucy, pikking at her fud

Stormmee October 6th 09 04:01 AM

arriving at the ball

you hasta eat ta keep up yourown stringth, anna you mite hafta take kare of
honeycat beclawz her willz be weared owt furn gifin da tribute so purleze
eat sumfin, chester, watchin carefully wifout appearinto

--
Have a wonderful day

Lucy[_3_] October 6th 09 04:14 AM

arriving at the ball

I will.

My sisfur Honeycat is verry strong - the strongest of uss all.

Lucy

Stormmee October 6th 09 05:56 AM

arriving at the ball

ok dn eatz diz here oyzter, Chester

--
Have a wonderful day

Lucy[_3_] October 6th 09 06:14 AM

arriving at the ball

Dat was yummy, Chester. Fangu.

Lucy

Stormmee October 6th 09 06:17 AM

arriving at the ball

dey iz veri tastee i thinked d spekture bringed demselvez, chester

--
Have a wonderful day

"Lucy" wrote in message
Dat was yummy, Chester. Fangu.