CatBanter

-   -   Rainy Day Sulk (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=72371)

badwilson June 27th 06 05:04 AM

Rainy Day Sulk

If you're not going to do anything about that wet stuff falling from the
sky, then I'm not gonna get off the bed!!!
http://tinyurl.com/qear4
--
Britta
Purring is an automatic safety valve device for dealing with happiness

Marina June 27th 06 07:28 AM

Rainy Day Sulk

badwilson wrote:
If you're not going to do anything about that wet stuff falling from the
sky, then I'm not gonna get off the bed!!!
http://tinyurl.com/qear4

Oh, my, what a sulky cat! Give him a scritch from me to cheer him up.

Kreisleriana June 27th 06 07:11 PM

Rainy Day Sulk

On Tue, 27 Jun 2006 12:04:54 +0800, "badwilson"
yodeled:

If you're not going to do anything about that wet stuff falling from the
sky, then I'm not gonna get off the bed!!!
http://tinyurl.com/qear4

Aww, Vino looks sweet and cuddly even when he's sulking. ;)

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War

Christina Websell June 27th 06 11:18 PM

Rainy Day Sulk

"badwilson" wrote in message
If you're not going to do anything about that wet stuff falling from the
sky, then I'm not gonna get off the bed!!!
http://tinyurl.com/qear4
--

Awww. LOL! He's certainly got used to enjoying his out time quickly,
hasn't he?

Tweed

polonca12000 June 29th 06 09:04 PM

Rainy Day Sulk

badwilson wrote:

If you're not going to do anything about that wet stuff falling from the
sky, then I'm not gonna get off the bed!!!
http://tinyurl.com/qear4

Vino is so cute even when he sulks!
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek