CatBanter

-   -   I'm invisible! (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=63864)

Smokey da Kat October 23rd 05 04:49 PM

I'm invisible!

"Adrian" wrote in message
Bill Stock wrote:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/will_s...ba.jpg&.src=ph

You can't see me cos I can't see you. ;-)

PREECISELY, MY HOOMIN DOESNT GARASP DA CONCePT. I DOESNT THINK HE TO BRITE,
BUTT HE GIVES ME DA CHEEZ SO I DONT COMPLANE.

SMOKEY da KAT.

ps. DONT SEND DAT INTERWEEB SCAMMER (cLEO) ANY MONIES. SHE EETS FRUM MY 10
KILO BAG OF KIBBLES. BUT ANY CHEEZES WUD BE MOST WELCUM.

--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.

Bill Stock October 23rd 05 04:52 PM

I'm invisible!

"Takayuki" wrote in message
"Bill Stock" wrote:
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/will_s...ba.jpg&.src=ph

They love the fireplace.

Smokey is the fire bug. :) Cleo would rather be with her people at the
moment, but I'm sure that will change. Cali likes the wood fireplace, but we
don't use it much with the cost of wood these days.

Lorraine October 23rd 05 07:01 PM

I'm invisible!

On Sat, 22 Oct 2005 23:04:18 +0000, mlbriggs
wrote:

That is surely an abundance of catnip. A leaf or two would suffice.
Freeze the rest. MLB

Yes. If you don't talk to your cat about catnip, who will?

Pamela Shirk October 23rd 05 08:06 PM

I'm invisible!

wrote:

That is surely an abundance of catnip. A leaf or two would suffice.
Freeze the rest. MLB

Yes. If you don't talk to your cat about catnip, who will?

I'm going to steal that as a sig. I love it.

Pam S.

Enfilade October 24th 05 02:17 AM

I'm invisible!

Yes. If you don't talk to your cat about catnip, who will?

Tyche fits under our rocking chair, which is a big plush thing. The
only thing we can see is the long tabby tail hanging out...

--Fil

CatNipped October 24th 05 02:41 PM

I'm invisible!

"Bill Stock" wrote in message

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/will_s...ba.jpg&.src=ph

LOL! How cute!!!

Hugs,

CatNipped

John F. Eldredge October 25th 05 04:13 AM

I'm invisible!

On 23 Oct 2005 18:17:09 -0700, "Enfilade"
wrote:

Yes. If you don't talk to your cat about catnip, who will?

Tyche fits under our rocking chair, which is a big plush thing. The
only thing we can see is the long tabby tail hanging out...

Just make sure that you check under the chair before sitting in it.
Rocking back over a cat's tail can break the bones in the tail.

--
John F. Eldredge --
PGP key available from

Enfilade October 25th 05 10:46 PM

I'm invisible!

Tyche fits under our rocking chair, which is a big plush thing. The
only thing we can see is the long tabby tail hanging out...

Just make sure that you check under the chair before sitting in it.
Rocking back over a cat's tail can break the bones in the tail.

Well, the chair hasn't got two rockers. Instead, it's got a swivel in
the middle, and always rocks back and forth on that one point. The
swivel's attached to a big five-pronged base sitting flat and still on
the floor. So there's not going to be any rockers going over her tail.

Since, however, being crushed between the chair and the floor would
probably also hurt, we check under it before sitting in it.

--Fil