CatBanter

-   -   This is odd (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=73258)

desgnr July 28th 06 08:33 PM

This is odd

I have my cats food bowl next to the refrigerator
Sometimes when she is eating she will gently scratch at the refrigerator
with one paw.
What does this mean ?

Elizabeth Blake July 28th 06 08:39 PM

This is odd

"desgnr" wrote in message
I have my cats food bowl next to the refrigerator
Sometimes when she is eating she will gently scratch at the refrigerator
with one paw.
What does this mean ?

She's covering up her food to save it for later.

--
Liz

Kraut July 28th 06 08:57 PM

This is odd

I have my cats food bowl next to the refrigerator
Sometimes when she is eating she will gently scratch at the refrigerator
with one paw.
What does this mean ?

She's covering up her food to save it for later.

Or could have something to do with the heat coming out under the frig.

I used to have mine their but the water was always warm so they would
go to the other dish to drink until I moved dishes away from frig and
the water stayed cooler so now they drink from it more.