CatBanter

-   -   Jellicle Ball (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=102363)

Mme. Anaïs Lachatte October 7th 10 12:33 AM

Jellicle Ball

Meow, Kitties,

Well, it will be soon. We decided on Paris for
owr venoo dis yeer, and I finks da Cat-hedral at
Notre Dame. Is dis correct?
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/6/2010 7:32:16 PM

Granby October 7th 10 02:07 AM

Jellicle Ball

Yez I finkz at iz what we cided ta do. O T anxious about Paris
"Mme. Anaïs Lachatte" wrote in message
Meow, Kitties,

Well, it will be soon. We decided on Paris for
owr venoo dis yeer, and I finks da Cat-hedral at
Notre Dame. Is dis correct?
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/6/2010 7:32:16 PM

Rebecca[_2_] October 7th 10 04:18 AM

Jellicle Ball

OT, why iz yoo ankshus? Paris iz a wunnerful citee! Iz dere ennee
infurmashun I kan git yoo dat wud make yurownself feel betterer?

Rebecca

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee October 7th 10 04:24 AM

Jellicle Ball

"Mme. Anaïs Lachatte" wrote in message
Meow, Kitties,

Well, it will be soon. We decided on Paris for
owr venoo dis yeer, and I finks da Cat-hedral at
Notre Dame. Is dis correct?
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

Dat seowndz gudgud tu meee.
--
Pitô.ônya

John Ross Mc Master October 8th 10 12:14 AM

Jellicle Ball

On Wed, 6 Oct 2010 19:33:57 -0400, "Mme. Anaïs Lachatte"
wrote:

Meow, Kitties,

Well, it will be soon. We decided on Paris for
owr venoo dis yeer, and I finks da Cat-hedral at
Notre Dame. Is dis correct?

i has fownd dat cat-a-combs are neer cat-hedral butted dere are no
cats dere! strange place pariss.
beauty

MLB[_2_] October 8th 10 01:04 AM

Jellicle Ball

wrote:

Meow, Kitties,

Well, it will be soon. We decided on Paris for
owr venoo dis yeer, and I finks da Cat-hedral at
Notre Dame. Is dis correct?

i has fownd dat cat-a-combs are neer cat-hedral butted dere are no
cats dere! strange place pariss.
beauty

Mi meowmie finks der is lotsa ded stuf dere an no combs. Da ded don ned
combs aniway. TuTu

Will in New Haven[_2_] October 8th 10 07:43 PM

Jellicle Ball

On Oct 6, 7:33*pm, "Mme. Anaïs Lachatte" wrote:
Meow, Kitties,

* * * * Well, it will be soon. We decided on Paris for
owr venoo dis yeer, and I finks da Cat-hedral at
Notre Dame. Is dis correct?
--

Wee will be there sighs of relief from various corners of the room
All of our posts to UseNet for the past forty-eight hours, posted on

--
Will in New Haven

Mme. Anaïs Lachatte October 9th 10 01:16 AM

Jellicle Ball

On Wed, 6 Oct 2010 20:18:35 -0700, Rebecca's
nimble, little paws typed:

OT, why iz yoo ankshus? Paris iz a wunnerful citee! Iz dere ennee
infurmashun I kan git yoo dat wud make yurownself feel betterer?

Rebecca

Meow!

Sinse yoo is da offishul Diplocat to Furance, I
fink dat yoo shud be da mistress ob serrymoniez
dis yeer.

I nommynatez Rebecca for Mistress ob Serrymoniez!
Who sekundz dis??

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/8/2010 8:15:10 PM

Granby October 9th 10 01:19 AM

Jellicle Ball

O T raises his paw and then sees that Piglett, Willow, Sassy D*G and Dinky
cat have also raised theirs. I guezz all da critters in diz houze greez
wiff you on diz.