CatBanter

-   -   Got a new pooter (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=10419)

bess gordon September 28th 03 10:08 PM

Got a new pooter

Bess' son here, got new pooter for my mum. will email joan to let her know
my mum's new private email addy (she was getting too much spam and couldn't
get to her emails as a result)

The cat's are great and miss their friends - yes I am as daft as my mum too
;-)

Stinky September 29th 03 07:11 PM

Good fur yoo, kind son :-) Glad too kno yoo ar as daft as yur mum ana hope
dat tha kittiez will be bak soon! We getz lotz of tha evilSpamMonster, tu.
We duzzent like dis.

Pee Ess - ConCATulatshunz on tha noo pooter!!!

P.C.