CatBanter

-   -   winked kitty lizt (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=103941)

Storrmmee January 29th 11 01:12 AM

winked kitty lizt

diz iza furzt of sefural freadz... ifin ursef iz innerested inna upkomin
benshure anna ifin ursef iz winked... purleze pozt in diz fread, purleze
alzo onlee poztsa infurmashun dat i willz lizt inna minute beclawz da soft
izunt beree smartinuf ta sort xtra stuffanna herown mind won't stay clear
ifin der iz fread drift... ok here iz what i want...

1. mancats name, and name of howze
2 woman catz name and name of howze

ifin der iz a third kitty put dem in nezt, anna ifin ursef iz allasame
mencatz or women katz juzt put in whu ursef wantz firzt...

afur der haz been a lizt kreated we willz pozt abowt innersted aktifiteez,
but fur now letz juzt makesa lizt, anna ofur kittez i haznt furgetted
ursefz itz juzt dat da soft iz typin slow rite now beclawz of herown stiff
fingers so she izunt typin muc rite now... but she will keep at it until itz
all done.

Trudi

Anti Sandy[_2_] January 29th 11 04:37 AM

winked kitty lizt

Sundance, house of Stright
Pitô.ônya AKA Sweetee, house of Molesko

Mosey =^..^=[_8_] January 29th 11 04:50 AM

winked kitty lizt

Mosey, house of Waterman
MeOwy, house of Lombard

Debby Hanoka[_2_] January 29th 11 07:31 PM

winked kitty lizt

Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane, House of Hanoka
Stormmee, House of Asher/Grass

Lilith Kitten, House of Hanoka
Samuel Redcat, House of Mahoney

Storrmmee January 30th 11 03:25 PM

winked kitty lizt

ok efurcat iz dowin greet at poztin so mine silly hoomin kan takesa notez
purpurllee, but i know der iz more winked kitteez dan diz, Trudi

Harri Roadcat January 31st 11 02:52 PM

winked kitty lizt

Harri Roadcat, house of Mahoney, and OT, house of Asher-Grass

Storrmmee January 31st 11 09:50 PM

winked kitty lizt

pssst, not asher/grass, but Barnes, OEJ, not wantinta add efin a friend
kitty rite now

Harri Roadcat January 31st 11 09:56 PM

winked kitty lizt

On Mon, 31 Jan 2011 15:50:03 -0600, Storrmmee wrote:

pssst, not asher/grass, but Barnes, OEJ, not wantinta add efin a friend
kitty rite now

Oops! I blame dat one on mine substandard hoomin.

Harri

Storrmmee January 31st 11 10:19 PM

winked kitty lizt

itz kowlde inna owt so hizown brain mite be too kowlde ta think pazt gettin
hizsef home wiffa hoomin fudz, OEJ

Granby[_2_] February 22nd 11 04:17 AM

winked kitty lizt

Oh pleeze not asher/grass, dere is more girl kitties dere dan here. I likez
dem all but too mannie girlcats for mineself.