CatBanter

-   -   Fishy Smell from Cat's Rear (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=64211)

64bird November 4th 05 11:46 PM

Fishy Smell from Cat's Rear

My 2-year old male cat has a pretty bad fishy smell coming from his
rear-end today. This has never happened before. Any idea as to what
this could be?

Gail November 5th 05 01:46 AM

Fishy Smell from Cat's Rear

He should be checked for parasites. Bring a stool sample to the vet.
Gail
ups.com...

Karen November 5th 05 01:47 AM

Fishy Smell from Cat's Rear

On 2005-11-04 17:46:56 -0600, "64bird" said:

My 2-year old male cat has a pretty bad fishy smell coming from his
rear-end today. This has never happened before. Any idea as to what
this could be?

Wierd smells scream infection to me. Take him to the vet.