CatBanter

-   -   Some Sad News 12/2/2012 (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=108808)

Aunti Kyla =^ ^= December 2nd 12 03:15 PM

Some Sad News 12/2/2012

On Friday, a wonderful, kind, woman, named Baha on the human group, (where
I don't post any more),
had to send her beloved very old cat, Sabrina, to Rainbow Bridge.
Needless to say, she is heartbroken,
and another of her cats, China Doll is sick, as is Baha. I will have Mosey
make a candle site for Sabrina,
I don't know if Adrian is still doing the candles there. I sent him an e
mail asking him things, and got no reply.
When Mosey makes the candle for Sabrina, could someone here, Ann, or
someone else, please put the candle site on RPCA,
and I will copy and paste the messages and send them to her , for healing.
Thank you so much,
In love and sorrow,
Aunti Kyla