CatBanter

-   -   FOR ALL YOUR YOUR SOLIDERS (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=64403)

No More Retail November 12th 05 05:03 AM

FOR ALL YOUR YOUR SOLIDERS

Prayer Request: Pray for our soldiers.

MAY WE NEVER FORGET WHY WE CAN SLEEP PEACEFULLY AT NIGHT. GOD BLESS THEM AND
KEEP THEM SAFE.

According to the weather reports, it is my understanding that it is 122
degrees in Iraq right now - and the low will be 111! Our troops need our
prayers for strength, endurance and safety. If it be God's will, give these
men and women the strength they need to prevail. I am sorry but I am not
breaking this one....Let us pray Prayer chain for our Military...please
don't break it. Please send this on after a short prayer. Pray for our
soldiers...

Prayer
"Lord, hold our troops in your loving hands. Protect them as they protect
us. Bless them and their families for the selfless acts they perform for us
in our time of need. I ask this in the name of our Creator, Jesus Christ,
Amen."

Prayer Request: When you receive this, please stop for a moment and say a
prayer for our troops around the world.

There is nothing attached.... . Just send this to all the people in your
address book. Do not let it stop with you, please....
Of all the gifts you could give a US Soldier, Sailor, Airman, Marine
&others deployed in harm's way,
Prayer is the very best one