CatBanter

-   -   Bridge purrs requested (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113963)

House of Stright & friends August 14th 19 09:18 AM

Bridge purrs requested

Hello, friends. Anti Sandy here. I hope you have all been well. I am here to ask if you would purr for a d*ggie who just went to the Rainbow Bridge. He was a Golden Retriever named Drake, and he was a very sweet goodboy. He had been sick for a little while, but still enjoyed being with his family (my sister Katy and her family). His family moved recently, and Katy said it was partly to give Drake a nice retirement home. He got to live in his retirement home and enjoy its bigbig yard for a few weeks before it was his time to go to the Bridge. He joins his d*ggie sister Penny and his kitty sisters Mamacita and Little Kitty. He leaves behind his hoomin family and his d*ggie brother Bandit, who will be a great comfort to the hoomins.

Fangu,
Anti Sandy

Ann August 14th 19 02:12 PM

Bridge purrs requested

On 8/14/2019 4:18 AM, House of Stright & friends wrote:
Hello, friends. Anti Sandy here. I hope you have all been well. I am here to ask if you would purr for a d*ggie who just went to the Rainbow Bridge. He was a Golden Retriever named Drake, and he was a very sweet goodboy. He had been sick for a little while, but still enjoyed being with his family (my sister Katy and her family). His family moved recently, and Katy said it was partly to give Drake a nice retirement home. He got to live in his retirement home and enjoy its bigbig yard for a few weeks before it was his time to go to the Bridge. He joins his d*ggie sister Penny and his kitty sisters Mamacita and Little Kitty. He leaves behind his hoomin family and his d*ggie brother Bandit, who will be a great comfort to the hoomins.

Fangu,
Anti Sandy

Lots of purrs for Drake's trip to the bridge and for his sad family.

Lucy Lu

Will in New Haven[_3_] August 15th 19 04:05 AM

Bridge purrs requested

On Wednesday, August 14, 2019 at 4:18:13 AM UTC-4, House of Stright & friends wrote:
Hello, friends. Anti Sandy here. I hope you have all been well. I am here to ask if you would purr for a d*ggie who just went to the Rainbow Bridge. He was a Golden Retriever named Drake, and he was a very sweet goodboy. He had been sick for a little while, but still enjoyed being with his family (my sister Katy and her family). His family moved recently, and Katy said it was partly to give Drake a nice retirement home. He got to live in his retirement home and enjoy its bigbig yard for a few weeks before it was his time to go to the Bridge. He joins his d*ggie sister Penny and his kitty sisters Mamacita and Little Kitty. He leaves behind his hoomin family and his d*ggie brother Bandit, who will be a great comfort to the hoomins.

Fangu,
Anti Sandy

Did iss saddsad news. I am purring and I haff alerted mine doggies to stan respekfully at attensun. A good doggie is a great companion to kitties and merehumans.

--
Loves, Squeakytoy Reich

cshenk August 16th 19 01:07 AM

Bridge purrs requested

House of Stright & friends wrote:

Hello, friends. Anti Sandy here. I hope you have all been well. I am
here to ask if you would purr for a d*ggie who just went to the
Rainbow Bridge. He was a Golden Retriever named Drake, and he was a
very sweet goodboy. He had been sick for a little while, but still
enjoyed being with his family (my sister Katy and her family). His
family moved recently, and Katy said it was partly to give Drake a
nice retirement home. He got to live in his retirement home and enjoy
its bigbig yard for a few weeks before it was his time to go to the
Bridge. He joins his d*ggie sister Penny and his kitty sisters
Mamacita and Little Kitty. He leaves behind his hoomin family and his
d*ggie brother Bandit, who will be a great comfort to the hoomins.

Fangu,
Anti Sandy

Daisy-chan nodds sadly and adds Drake, House of Katy to the list.

House of Stright & friends August 16th 19 09:57 AM

Bridge purrs requested

Fangu, Daisy-chan. You could make that House of Steele if it's not too much trouble.

Anti Sandy

cshenk August 17th 19 12:13 AM

Bridge purrs requested

House of Stright & friends wrote:

Fangu, Daisy-chan. You could make that House of Steele if it's not
too much trouble.

Anti Sandy

Daisy-Chan nods and makes the edit.

Pit2nya[_3_] August 17th 19 08:05 PM

Bridge purrs requested

On Wednesday, August 14, 2019 at 1:18:13 AM UTC-7, House of Stright & friends wrote:
Hello, friends. Anti Sandy here. I hope you have all been well. I am here to ask if you would purr for a d*ggie who just went to the Rainbow Bridge. He was a Golden Retriever named Drake, and he was a very sweet goodboy. He had been sick for a little while, but still enjoyed being with his family (my sister Katy and her family). His family moved recently, and Katy said it was partly to give Drake a nice retirement home. He got to live in his retirement home and enjoy its bigbig yard for a few weeks before it was his time to go to the Bridge. He joins his d*ggie sister Penny and his kitty sisters Mamacita and Little Kitty. He leaves behind his hoomin family and his d*ggie brother Bandit, who will be a great comfort to the hoomins.

Fangu,
Anti Sandy

HiHi Antie Sandy. How kind ov you tu post this for Drake. It was nice of your sisfur to give him a good retirement home. I yam hunking down to purr for hiz trip to the Bridge, and to think of others, there to meet him...

Pit2nya

Dan Mahoney[_2_] August 27th 19 02:52 PM

Bridge purrs requested

Sending purrs from our clowder.

Samuel Redcat, Ranger Greycat, Francesca the Fierce, Benni the Tiny, Starr da Dogg, Dan and Nancy,