CatBanter

-   -   Namez fur dis yeer'z list (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113297)

John Ross Mc Master October 23rd 16 04:37 PM

Namez fur dis yeer'z list

I can't speak meowchat anymore and my translator is dead. Remember
Serge?

Anyways this year was a bad one. A cat I fostered was adopted by an
idiot who let her outside into the mean streets of Eastside Vancouver,
where she starved to death.

Australia was her name.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cIS...k&spfreload=10

Sundance and/or Rebecca October 23rd 16 07:32 PM

Namez fur dis yeer'z list

Princess Mayhem Fluffytail, House of Chong

cshenk October 23rd 16 08:31 PM

Namez fur dis yeer'z list

John Ross Mc Master wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

I can't speak meowchat anymore and my translator is dead. Remember
Serge?

Anyways this year was a bad one. A cat I fostered was adopted by an
idiot who let her outside into the mean streets of Eastside Vancouver,
where she starved to death.

Australia was her name.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cIS...k&spfreload=10

Daisy-chan nods sadly. She recalls Serge.

Australia, House of Serge seems right

cshenk October 23rd 16 08:34 PM

Namez fur dis yeer'z list

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Princess Mayhem Fluffytail, House of Chong

Added, sadly

John Ross Mc Master October 23rd 16 10:54 PM

Namez fur dis yeer'z list

On Sun, 23 Oct 2016 14:31:31 -0500, "cshenk" wrote:

John Ross Mc Master wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

I can't speak meowchat anymore and my translator is dead. Remember
Serge?

Anyways this year was a bad one. A cat I fostered was adopted by an
idiot who let her outside into the mean streets of Eastside Vancouver,
where she starved to death.

Australia was her name.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cIS...k&spfreload=10

Daisy-chan nods sadly. She recalls Serge.

Australia, House of Serge seems right

Calling her House Of Serge sounds like Serge gets the blame. Call her
Australia House Of VOKRA ((( Vancouver Orphan Kitten Rescue
Association )))

cshenk October 24th 16 01:10 AM

Namez fur dis yeer'z list

John Ross Mc Master wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

On Sun, 23 Oct 2016 14:31:31 -0500, "cshenk" wrote:

John Ross Mc Master wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

I can't speak meowchat anymore and my translator is dead. Remember
Serge?

Anyways this year was a bad one. A cat I fostered was adopted by an
idiot who let her outside into the mean streets of Eastside

Vancouver, where she starved to death.

Australia was her name.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cIS...k&spfreload=10

Daisy-chan nods sadly. She recalls Serge.

Australia, House of Serge seems right

Calling her House Of Serge sounds like Serge gets the blame. Call her
Australia House Of VOKRA ((( Vancouver Orphan Kitten Rescue
Association )))

Thre is no blame but I shifted the name

Sundance and/or Rebecca October 24th 16 06:19 AM

Namez fur dis yeer'z list

One more late addishun: Myst, House of Miller

Rebecca

Pit2nya[_2_] November 28th 16 01:57 AM

Namez fur dis yeer'z list

On Sunday, October 23, 2016 at 8:37:51 AM UTC-7, John Ross Mc Master wrote:
I can't speak meowchat anymore and my translator is dead. Remember
Serge?

Anyways this year was a bad one. A cat I fostered was adopted by an
idiot who let her outside into the mean streets of Eastside Vancouver,
where she starved to death.

Australia was her name.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cIS...k&spfreload=10

I remember Unka Serge, and his two Sister-Kitties, after Anais left for the Bridge.....
Did you foster them? Are they O.K.???