CatBanter

-   -   ot/Song of Songs (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=67746)

Whiplash March 12th 06 05:11 AM

ot/Song of Songs

I sleep, but my heart is awake: the voice of my kinsman knocks at the
door, saying, Open, open to me, my companion, my sister, my dove, my
perfect one: for my head is filled with dew, and my locks with the
drops of the night. I have put off my coat; how shall I put it on? I
have washed my feet, how shall I defile them? My kinsman put forth his
hand by the hole of the door, and my belly moved for him. I rose up to
open to my kinsman; my hands dropped myrrh, my fingers choice myrrh, on
the handles of the lock. I opened to my kinsman; my kinsman was gone:
my soul failed at his speech: I sought him, but found him not; I called
him, but he answered me not. The watchman that go their rounds in the
city found me, they smote me, they wounded me; the keepers of the walls
took away my veil from me. I have charged you, O daughters, by the
powers and the virtues of the field: if ye should find my kinsman, what
are ye to say to him?...? That I am wounded with love.

cybercat March 12th 06 05:35 AM

ot/Song of Songs

"Whiplash" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

*sigh*

You are such a fruitcake, Barry.

Whiplash March 12th 06 06:02 PM

ot/Song of Songs

Matthew AKA NMR ( NO MORE RETAIL ) wrote:
but we love him for it
"cybercat" wrote in message

so you agree im a fruitcake? lol

it's a story about a woman who dreamed her lover had returned.

I love how she opens the door in her dream

I just thought it was nice and had some depth to it; what I really
liked is how the young maiden was truthful. It's hard to find an honest
woman Matt, if you got one, hold on to her.

cybercat March 12th 06 06:04 PM

ot/Song of Songs

"Matthew AKA NMR ( NO MORE RETAIL )" 10 points a troll
@linethetrollsup.com wrote in message
. ..
but we love him for it

Yes we do. But, yes, nuttier than a fruitcake.

"cybercat" wrote in message

oups.com...

cybercat March 12th 06 06:09 PM

ot/Song of Songs

oups.com...

"cybercat" wrote in message

so you agree im a fruitcake? lol

it's a story about a woman who dreamed her lover had returned.

I love how she opens the door in her dream

I just thought it was nice and had some depth to it; what I really
liked is how the young maiden was truthful. It's hard to find an honest
woman Matt, if you got one, hold on to her.

Good advice. I hope you find an honest fruitcake to share your life
with, and soon. And that the two of you will have many little fruitcakes.
Hell, send me one at Christmas.

Matthew AKA NMR \( NO MORE RETAIL \) March 12th 06 06:20 PM

ot/Song of Songs

Would you rather have a mouth full of nuts or fruit ;-o

"D." wrote in message
ink.net...
In article , "cybercat"
wrote:

But, yes, nuttier than a fruitcake.

If fruitcakes are nutty, why aren't they called nutcakes?

--
Web site: http://www.slywy.com/
Message board: http://www.slywy.com/phpBB2/

cybercat March 12th 06 06:21 PM

ot/Song of Songs

"D." wrote in message
ink.net...
In article , "cybercat"
wrote:

But, yes, nuttier than a fruitcake.

If fruitcakes are nutty, why aren't they called nutcakes?

An excellent point! Then I could call Barry a nutcake and he
would not think I was challenging his masculinity. :) Can't you
just see him going " ... hey, wait a minute, I am no fruit!"

Whiplash March 12th 06 06:22 PM

ot/Song of Songs

oooooh ****! ooooooh baby

cybercat March 12th 06 06:25 PM

ot/Song of Songs

"Whiplash" wrote in message
oups.com...

cybercat wrote:

An excellent point! Then I could call Barry a nutcake and he
would not think I was challenging his masculinity. :) Can't you
just see him going " ... hey, wait a minute, I am no fruit!"

oooooh ****! ooooooh baby

lol

I love it when you call me baby.