CatBanter

-   -   Update on Spirit (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=74582)

Matthew September 17th 06 12:45 AM

Update on Spirit

Well folks he is back to his old self. Ka'Shay will not leave him alone.
They are playing together all the time now

He is grooming himself fully. Doing normal litter box routine. Acting like
his old self.

Today was the last of his antibiotics Coming up this week he will go back
for a check up.

After this week of no free feeding on hard dry food. He has got on a tender
vittles trip that was all the type of dry food I would give him. He begs
for it now. He is also starting to eat more wet food.

I wanted to say thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the support,
prayers and purrs. I was really scared I was going to lose him. These
furballs are all I really have anymore. I am willing to give them anything
they need. Spoiled fur nuts all of them.

Joy September 17th 06 12:52 AM

Update on Spirit

"Matthew" wrote in message
Well folks he is back to his old self. Ka'Shay will not leave him alone.
They are playing together all the time now

He is grooming himself fully. Doing normal litter box routine. Acting
like his old self.

Today was the last of his antibiotics Coming up this week he will go back
for a check up.

After this week of no free feeding on hard dry food. He has got on a
tender vittles trip that was all the type of dry food I would give him.
He begs for it now. He is also starting to eat more wet food.

I wanted to say thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the support,
prayers and purrs. I was really scared I was going to lose him. These
furballs are all I really have anymore. I am willing to give them
anything they need. Spoiled fur nuts all of them.

I'm so glad to hear this good news!

Joy

Lucy's Mom September 17th 06 03:38 AM

Update on Spirit

On Sat, 16 Sep 2006 23:45:24 GMT, "Matthew"
wrote:

Well folks he is back to his old self. Ka'Shay will not leave him alone.
They are playing together all the time now

He is grooming himself fully. Doing normal litter box routine. Acting like
his old self.

Today was the last of his antibiotics Coming up this week he will go back
for a check up.

After this week of no free feeding on hard dry food. He has got on a tender
vittles trip that was all the type of dry food I would give him. He begs
for it now. He is also starting to eat more wet food.

I wanted to say thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the support,
prayers and purrs. I was really scared I was going to lose him. These
furballs are all I really have anymore. I am willing to give them anything
they need. Spoiled fur nuts all of them.

Glad things are perking up for y'all!!

Rhonda September 17th 06 05:54 AM

Update on Spirit

Yay, that's great news!

I love the saying that "Worrying works. Most things you worry about
never happen."

Rhonda

Adrian A September 17th 06 11:12 AM

Update on Spirit

Matthew wrote:
Well folks he is back to his old self. Ka'Shay will not leave him
alone. They are playing together all the time now

He is grooming himself fully. Doing normal litter box routine.
Acting like his old self.

Today was the last of his antibiotics Coming up this week he will go
back for a check up.

After this week of no free feeding on hard dry food. He has got on a
tender vittles trip that was all the type of dry food I would give
him. He begs for it now. He is also starting to eat more wet food.

I wanted to say thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the
support, prayers and purrs. I was really scared I was going to lose
him. These furballs are all I really have anymore. I am willing to
give them anything they need. Spoiled fur nuts all of them.

That's good to hear, Matthew, long may it continue.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Lightwell September 17th 06 12:32 PM

Update on Spirit

Matthew schrieb:

Well folks he is back to his old self. Ka'Shay will not leave him alone.
They are playing together all the time now

He is grooming himself fully. Doing normal litter box routine. Acting like
his old self.

Today was the last of his antibiotics Coming up this week he will go back
for a check up.

After this week of no free feeding on hard dry food. He has got on a tender
vittles trip that was all the type of dry food I would give him. He begs
for it now. He is also starting to eat more wet food.

I wanted to say thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the support,
prayers and purrs. I was really scared I was going to lose him. These
furballs are all I really have anymore. I am willing to give them anything
they need. Spoiled fur nuts all of them.

I am so happy for Spirit and you.

Kreisleriana September 17th 06 04:18 PM

Update on Spirit

On Sat, 16 Sep 2006 23:45:24 GMT, "Matthew"
yodeled:

Well folks he is back to his old self. Ka'Shay will not leave him alone.
They are playing together all the time now

He is grooming himself fully. Doing normal litter box routine. Acting like
his old self.

Today was the last of his antibiotics Coming up this week he will go back
for a check up.

After this week of no free feeding on hard dry food. He has got on a tender
vittles trip that was all the type of dry food I would give him. He begs
for it now. He is also starting to eat more wet food.

I wanted to say thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the support,
prayers and purrs. I was really scared I was going to lose him. These
furballs are all I really have anymore. I am willing to give them anything
they need. Spoiled fur nuts all of them.

Delighted!

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War

polonca12000 September 19th 06 07:51 PM

Update on Spirit

Matthew wrote:

Well folks he is back to his old self. Ka'Shay will not leave him alone.
They are playing together all the time now

He is grooming himself fully. Doing normal litter box routine. Acting like
his old self.

Today was the last of his antibiotics Coming up this week he will go back
for a check up.

After this week of no free feeding on hard dry food. He has got on a tender
vittles trip that was all the type of dry food I would give him. He begs
for it now. He is also starting to eat more wet food.

I wanted to say thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the support,
prayers and purrs. I was really scared I was going to lose him. These
furballs are all I really have anymore. I am willing to give them anything
they need. Spoiled fur nuts all of them.

I'm so very happy for both of you!
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek