CatBanter

-   -   Advice on web-based cat forums (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=112114)

BLink December 30th 14 02:16 AM

Advice on web-based cat forums

Hey folks - I was active in the '90s as Brian Link. Since Usenet is approaching a wasteland, I wanted to ask if you have any ideas for other web forums that deal with cats. Having some cat problems atm, and could use some input. Thanks for any ideas.

BLink

Sylvia M[_3_] December 30th 14 05:22 AM

"BLink" wrote in message
Hey folks - I was active in the '90s as Brian Link. Since Usenet is
approaching a wasteland, I wanted to ask if you have any ideas for other
web forums that deal with cats. Having some cat problems atm, and could
use some input. Thanks for any ideas.

BLink

rec.pets.cats.health+behavior still has a few .
Perhaps Microsoft groups well?

Mack A. Damia December 30th 14 07:02 PM

Advice on web-based cat forums

On Mon, 29 Dec 2014 18:16:51 -0800 (PST), BLink
wrote:

Hey folks - I was active in the '90s as Brian Link. Since Usenet is approaching a wasteland, I wanted to ask if you have any ideas for other web forums that deal with cats. Having some cat problems atm, and could use some input. Thanks for any ideas.

There are still some knowledgeable and caring members in this group,.
Even though there isn't a lot of activity, if you post a problem, you
will most likely get some suggestions/responses to help you.