CatBanter

-   -   Boyfriend (RB) (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113493)

Christina Websell May 31st 17 11:08 PM

Boyfriend (RB)

I lost him yesterday to cancer. My ISP has decided they won't give us email
addresses any more after May 31 so there's an hour left to tell you.

[email protected] June 2nd 17 05:47 AM

Boyfriend (RB)

On Wednesday, May 31, 2017 at 3:08:03 PM UTC-7, Christina Websell wrote:
I lost him yesterday to cancer. My ISP has decided they won't give us email
addresses any more after May 31 so there's an hour left to tell you.

Sooo sorry to hear this, Cristina... He was so loved, and we enjoyed hearing about his adventures, and yours too.

jmcquown[_2_] June 2nd 17 06:58 PM

Boyfriend (RB)

I lost him yesterday to cancer. My ISP has decided they won't give us email
addresses any more after May 31 so there's an hour left to tell you.

I'm so very sorry to hear this! Boyfie was a real trooper, went through
a lot and really loved Christina and his little garden.

Heartfelt purrs,

Jill

Rusty[_2_] June 3rd 17 04:54 AM

Boyfriend (RB)

On Wednesday, May 31, 2017 at 6:08:03 PM UTC-4, Christina Websell wrote:
I lost him yesterday to cancer. My ISP has decided they won't give us email
addresses any more after May 31 so there's an hour left to tell you.

I am so sorry. Purrs for you.
Rusty would welcome Boyfie to RB and share a good time with him.

Winnie

dgk June 3rd 17 05:15 AM

Boyfriend (RB)

On Wed, 31 May 2017 23:08:00 +0100, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

I lost him yesterday to cancer. My ISP has decided they won't give us email
addresses any more after May 31 so there's an hour left to tell you.

Oh, so sorry to hear this. We've all been there and share the pain.