CatBanter

-   Cats - misc (http://www.catbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   New Fish Tank (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=21732)

Gary November 1st 04 09:47 PM

New Fish Tank

Hello,

I am about to setup a Marine Fish Tank in my hall, about 30 inches wide, and
24 inches deep, sitting on a 24 inch deep stand.
Do you think the tank will drive my cats nuts and really annoy them? I
really want it, but will avoid if it is cruel on the cats.

Regards,

Gary.

Visit Tigger's site and read his story.
Browse photos of all our cats - Tigger, Tootsie and Tango.
http://www.cutecats.co.uk

12 new pictures of Tango added 31/10/2004
Gizmo and Tango's Brother (Mr Darcy) photo's added 31/10/2004