CatBanter

-   -   "Electric Nachos" (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=19988)

Mary October 15th 04 06:46 AM

"Electric Nachos"

Just for giggles, I googled.

She fancies herself a "liberal" but loves to post at alt.fan.rush.limbaugh.

This silly cow posts for the express purpose of combat.

Different strokes, right?

:)

Luvskats00 October 15th 04 10:37 AM

To: Mary"

Regarding your ridiculous complaint about another newsgroup "poster"....The
last thing YOU should do is 1) promote your use of Google to obtain the history
of someone's posts. It depicts you as mentally unbalanced and of questionable
character. 2) You have a long-term habit of insulting others. It may be a good
idea for you to seek therapy as to why you have a need to do that.

Mary October 15th 04 04:05 PM

"Luvskats00" wrote in message
To: Mary"

Regarding your ridiculous complaint about another newsgroup

"poster"....Thelast thing YOU should do is 1) promote your use of Google to
obtain the history of someone's posts. It depicts you as mentally unbalanced
and of questionable character. 2) You have a long-term habit of insulting
others. It may be a good idea for you to seek therapy as to why you have a
need to do that.

Good morning, you one-trick pony, you! Thanks for the diagnosis. I'm glad I
have not changed my posting name (as you have) so that you could uncover all
of this objective evidence of my illness. I am so relieved.

Luvskats00 October 15th 04 04:33 PM

To the nutty "Mary"

One trick pony? Nice work by Paul Simon. I guess you like to use the labels
affixed to yourself and rework them to use for others. What a jerk. You are
pathetic. Trying - in vain - to keep on chanting about the use of another ID
used years ago. You insist - be dammed - on ignoring facts..you'd rather die,
apparently, than incorporate facts into any of your rants. Do you stand in
public areas - with mismatched clothing and scream at those passing by..."I
remember that 6 1/2 years ago, you support "this" position"...or "that policy?"
Do you have file cabinets in your 4th story walk-up with your Google notes for
the past couple of years?

Mary October 15th 04 05:04 PM

[...]

Ya, ya, ya, I'm mentally ill, off my meds, etc. But I do know that the
phrase "one trick pony" existed pre-Paul Simon. lol!