CatBanter

-   -   Infurrmashun pleeze (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=112726)

Sundance and/or Rebecca October 14th 15 06:12 AM

Infurrmashun pleeze

Azad, please add da followin namez, awl frum da House of David:

Alice Ann Madre
Charlotte
Chuy Rex

Charlotte and Chuy Rex wuz d*gz, but I knowz dat we haz d*ggiez on da Walk, rite?

Rebecca

Mishi[_2_] October 14th 15 04:47 PM

Infurrmashun pleeze

On Tuesday, August 11, 2015 at 9:13:33 AM UTC-4, Amelia T Cat wrote:
On 8/10/15 11:24 PM, Sylvia and P2nya wrote:
Whichkittee ur hoomin keepz the Calling of the Names for the Jellical Ball,
or the Walk of Rememberance lists, pleese?

We are trying to get the Ocifurrz of Cat America Lizt updated..

Pit2nya
Grand Pooh Bah

Miz Grand Poobah, the introduction to the Walk of Remembrance is at
http://bccclub.webstarts.com/introduction.html, and the walk itself is
at http://bccclub.webstarts.com/walk.html.

I believe the list is maintained by Azad. My human will email you Azad's
human's email address.

Amelia

Thank you, Azad. We much appreciate all that you do.

cshenk October 19th 15 03:07 AM

Infurrmashun pleeze

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Azad, please add da followin namez, awl frum da House of David:

Alice Ann Madre
Charlotte
Chuy Rex

Charlotte and Chuy Rex wuz d*gz, but I knowz dat we haz d*ggiez on da
Walk, rite?

Rebecca

Yes, wez allow doggies who's kittah friends just fine. Dere's quite a
few furry friends over da bridge dat are our friends.

Daisy-chan, da Magnifiscent (wif 2 doggies friends)

Sundance and/or Rebecca October 19th 15 09:04 AM

Infurrmashun pleeze

On Tuesday, October 13, 2015 at 7:14:16 AM UTC-7, M Patterson wrote:
I can forward what I have to you right before da 27th, Daisy-chan, if you are volunteering to do the Calling.

Azad

Will you not be abul to do da Calling dis yeer, Azad? Dat wud make myownself furry sad.

Rebecca

Sundance and/or Rebecca October 19th 15 09:06 AM

Infurrmashun pleeze

Heer are sum mor namez.

Bobby Boo House of Batson
Cinnamon, House of Rennie
Diana, House of Rennie
Galaxy, House of Rennie
Whisper, House of Rennie
Richie Redhead, House of Smith
Beau Wah-Wah, Houses of Stapley and Gerber
Alabama, House of Stapley
Georgia, House of Stapley
Gold, house of Stapley
Myrrh, house of Stapley
Texas, House of Stapley

Signed,
Rebecca, JB MC, rememfuring old frenz

Sundance and/or Rebecca October 19th 15 07:36 PM

Infurrmashun pleeze

Today Meowmie lerned dat a kittee she knowed haz went to da Brij. She was Kiki, House of Shelton. Kiki wuz a whirled traveller, havin livved in several partz of da US, and most resintly in India. Meowmie uzed to catsit fur her when her hoominz livved neer ussez. Meowmie wud apurrsheayte havvin Kiki inkloodid in dis yeer's list.

Sundance, fur his sad Meowmie

Mosey=^..^=[_3_] October 19th 15 08:16 PM

Infurrmashun pleeze

"Sundance and/or Rebecca" wrote

Today Meowmie lerned dat a kittee she knowed haz went to da Brij. She was
Kiki, House of Shelton. Kiki wuz a whirled traveller, havin livved in
several partz of da US, and most resintly in India. Meowmie uzed to catsit
fur her when her hoominz livved neer ussez. Meowmie wud apurrsheayte havvin
Kiki inkloodid in dis yeer's list.

Sundance, fur his sad Meowmie

Oh my toes, I yam sew sorry tu heer ubaowt Kiki goin to Rainbow Bridge.
Mayhaps Azad or whoever duz da calling uf names wyl inklood Kiki.
Sigh
Mosey-sad that ai kant lite uh candle for Kiki.

cshenk October 20th 15 12:49 AM

Infurrmashun pleeze

Mosey=^..^= wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

"Sundance and/or Rebecca" wrote

Today Meowmie lerned dat a kittee she knowed haz went to da Brij.
She was Kiki, House of Shelton. Kiki wuz a whirled traveller, havin
livved in several partz of da US, and most resintly in India.
Meowmie uzed to catsit fur her when her hoominz livved neer ussez.
Meowmie wud apurrsheayte havvin Kiki inkloodid in dis yeer's list.

Sundance, fur his sad Meowmie

Oh my toes, I yam sew sorry tu heer ubaowt Kiki goin to Rainbow
Bridge. Mayhaps Azad or whoever duz da calling uf names wyl inklood
Kiki. Sigh
Mosey-sad that ai kant lite uh candle for Kiki.

I'z gotted it. Azad may read but I'z helping anna I kint do the web
site.

Iowna is being a meamie as she sez I haz to learn all da braille
characters so's iffin dey want to turn the lights off, I kin still read
da list.

Ah well, Iz doing purty good. Is a gud thing wez all spell
furrnetically! Iffin I gets lost, Iowna purromoses to help mailself
read.

Iz one question. is it 'KeyKey' or k-eye-k-eye? I'z wanna get it most
right iffen Azad has me read.

Daisy-chan, feeling a bit subdood att eh responsibility but up for it

Sundance and/or Rebecca October 20th 15 03:20 AM

Infurrmashun pleeze

Herown name is purrnounced "keekee".

Sundance

M Patterson October 20th 15 04:43 PM

Infurrmashun pleeze

Fangu so furry much, Sundance.
All of these Honorees have had dere Bricks added, and dey are onda draft I have for the Calling.

Azad