CatBanter

-   -   Food critic (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=110478)

Mark Edwards January 6th 14 08:26 PM

Food critic

I just had a mug of clam chowder, with a dash of Tabasco in it. When I
was finished, Little Boy was eager to see if I had any left.

So I put the mug down on the floor for him. He tells me this is just
wrong, on so many levels, and he will just have to go see what Senyah has.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

Christina Websell January 6th 14 08:40 PM

Food critic

"Mark Edwards" wrote in message
m...
I just had a mug of clam chowder, with a dash of Tabasco in it. When I was
finished, Little Boy was eager to see if I had any left.

So I put the mug down on the floor for him. He tells me this is just
wrong, on so many levels, and he will just have to go see what Senyah has.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

g You know how Boyfie is such a thief on the worktops, well, he got
mega-zoomies after dipping his tongue into the fat I'd poured off from my
very hot curry. .
I knew exactly what was the problem and he got no sympathy, serves him right
;-)

Tweed