CatBanter

-   -   Blossom Update (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=27553)

KellyH May 25th 05 08:37 PM

Blossom Update

There has been a setback in Blossom going to her new foster home. The
foster mom thinks she has ringworm in the home, and doesn't feel ready to
take Blossom in at this time. We do have a back-up plan, not as great of a
foster home, but still OK.

I probably won't be posting much here. Take care.

--
-Kelly

Mary May 25th 05 09:24 PM

"KellyH" wrote in message
There has been a setback in Blossom going to her new foster home. The
foster mom thinks she has ringworm in the home, and doesn't feel ready to
take Blossom in at this time. We do have a back-up plan, not as great of

foster home, but still OK.

I'm really sorry to hear that, Kelly.