CatBanter

-   -   Nowntsmintz (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113589)

Sundance and/or Rebecca October 6th 17 12:34 AM

Nowntsmintz

Gud eevnin, awl. I fingk we iz havvin a lubly JB so fur. Pleez uze dis thred fur ennee announcemintz yoo haz.

Myown furst nowncemint iz to ask yoo awl to start a noo thred fur eech tribyoot. Dat way, we will be abul to see dem betterer in da fyoochur when we lookz fur dem.

Fangu,
Rebecca

Sundance and/or Rebecca October 6th 17 12:48 AM

Nowntsmintz

I haz made a noo thred fur dis, dat sez itz fur da JB. Pleez uze dat uther thred fur JB nowntsmintz. Fangu, an sorree fur da catfusion.

Rebecca

[email protected] October 6th 17 01:18 AM

Nowntsmintz

On Thursday, October 5, 2017 at 4:34:41 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Gud eevnin, awl. I fingk we iz havvin a lubly JB so fur. Pleez uze dis thred fur ennee announcemintz yoo haz.

Myown furst nowncemint iz to ask yoo awl to start a noo thred fur eech tribyoot. Dat way, we will be abul to see dem betterer in da fyoochur when we lookz fur dem.

Fangu,
Rebecca

uf Jellicle Ball
Ranger n Pippsy wyl beh at da JB n bring a baskit uf Jellicle Ball 2017 tu put on da Guest buk tabul

cshenk October 6th 17 03:50 AM

Nowntsmintz

Rebecca wrote:
Gud eevnin, awl. I fingk we iz havvin a lubly JB so fur. Pleez
uze dis thred fur ennee announcemintz yoo haz.

Myown furst nowncemint iz to ask yoo awl to start a noo thred fur
eech tribyoot. Dat way, we will be abul to see dem betterer in da
fyoochur when we lookz fur dem.

Fangu,
Rebecca

uf Jellicle Ball
Ranger n Pippsy wyl beh at da JB n bring a baskit uf Jellicle Ball
2017 tu put on da Guest buk tabul

Hankeez? P2nya

DEz has dem. Was a last basket dropped off wif Pipps and Ranger.