CatBanter

-   -   won't take hairball onitment (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=97549)

ensoul[_2_] October 4th 09 12:29 AM

won't take hairball onitment

yes pit in small amnt of their canned food, now Rudy will just take
from my hand or spoon Moe hates it, Laxatone
is thier any other way than rubbing into their fur? it's hard to hold
them down cuz big guys

I really do appreciate all replies

ensoul

Jack the Rippa' October 4th 09 03:43 AM

won't take hairball onitment

I put a blob of it on the back of one of their front paws and they lick
it off alright. As is their nature, they clean it right up. Easy and
quick hairball treatment.
Terry

Petzl October 4th 09 04:42 AM

won't take hairball onitment

On Sat, 3 Oct 2009 16:29:55 -0700 (PDT), ensoul
wrote:

yes pit in small amnt of their canned food, now Rudy will just take
from my hand or spoon Moe hates it, Laxatone
is thier any other way than rubbing into their fur? it's hard to hold
them down cuz big guys

I really do appreciate all replies

ensoul

I have found plain yogurt (if cat will eat it) is a good natural purge
some cats love it. Too much is not good for cats teeth but is good for
digestive flora
Same for you

Petzl

ensoul[_2_] October 4th 09 06:54 PM

won't take hairball onitment

ensoul wrote:
yes pit in small amnt of their canned food, now Rudy will just take
from my hand or spoon Moe hates it, Laxatone
is thier any other way than rubbing into their fur? it's hard to hold
them down cuz big guys

I really do appreciate all replies

ensoul- Hide quoted text -

thanks, Terry

ensoul[_2_] October 4th 09 06:55 PM

On Oct 3, 7:29*pm, ensoul wrote:
yes pit in small amnt of their canned food, now Rudy will just take
from my hand or spoon Moe hates it, Laxatone
is thier any other way than rubbing into their fur? it's hard to hold
them down cuz big guys

I really do appreciate all replies

ensoul

oops sorry about all the typos can ya tell I was very tired when I
typed the above

ensoul

ensoul[_2_] October 4th 09 06:58 PM

wrote:

yes pit in small amnt of their canned food, now Rudy will just take
from my hand or spoon Moe hates it, Laxatone
is thier any other way than rubbing into their fur? it's hard to hold
them down cuz big guys

I really do appreciate all replies

ensoul

I have found plain yogurt (if cat will eat it) is a good natural purge
some cats love it. Too much is not good for cats teeth but is good for
digestive flora
Same for you

Petzl

my guys love yogurt and I always have it the house for myself nest I
go to the store I'll pick up so plain type, many thanks Petzl!

ensoul

Petzl October 5th 09 03:05 AM

won't take hairball onitment

On Sun, 4 Oct 2009 10:58:33 -0700 (PDT), ensoul
wrote:

I have found plain yogurt (if cat will eat it) is a good natural purge
some cats love it. Too much is not good for cats teeth but is good for
digestive flora
Same for you

Petzl

my guys love yogurt and I always have it the house for myself nest I
go to the store I'll pick up so plain type, many thanks Petzl!

ensoul

If you wish to sweeten yours canned fruit and nuts, even Jelly
(Australia= Jam). Also try the high fat European/Greek yogurt
IMO better taste, good spread on toast and "jelly" with coffee. Still
contains digestive Flora for you and clan

Petzl

Rene S October 5th 09 02:42 PM

won't take hairball onitment

Have you tried plain petroleum jelly? Some cats like the taste of that
(and it's the main ingredient in hairball remedies).