CatBanter

-   -   Persia Update: Dec. 2013 (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=110437)

jmcquown[_2_] December 29th 13 06:44 PM

Persia Update: Dec. 2013

Just a note, Persia's doing fine. Her kidneys are in good shape so far.
I'll have the vet out again in a couple of months.

Persia is eating well, drinking lots of water (she always did like nice
cold water) and her litterbox offerings are normal.

She doesn't play like she used to, but then again neither do I. ;) She
sleeps with me most nights. Even when she doesn't, when it starts to
get light in the morning she'll join me on the bed. Then she'll tap me
on my nose. (Obviously if she's awake I should be, too.)

Ah, but she's a good girl. I say "shhhh, momma's sleeping" and she
settles down for about 10 minutes. Then comes the paw again. She's
like a purring snooze-alarm. :) She's really too sweet.

Jill

dgk December 30th 13 02:58 PM

Persia Update: Dec. 2013

On Sun, 29 Dec 2013 12:44:45 -0500, jmcquown
wrote:

Just a note, Persia's doing fine. Her kidneys are in good shape so far.
I'll have the vet out again in a couple of months.

Persia is eating well, drinking lots of water (she always did like nice
cold water) and her litterbox offerings are normal.

She doesn't play like she used to, but then again neither do I. ;) She
sleeps with me most nights. Even when she doesn't, when it starts to
get light in the morning she'll join me on the bed. Then she'll tap me
on my nose. (Obviously if she's awake I should be, too.)

Ah, but she's a good girl. I say "shhhh, momma's sleeping" and she
settles down for about 10 minutes. Then comes the paw again. She's
like a purring snooze-alarm. :) She's really too sweet.

Jill

That's good news. And an alarm clock that actually pats you on the
nose would be quite expensive so she's a bargin as well.

Takayuki December 31st 13 02:15 AM

Persia Update: Dec. 2013

On Sun, 29 Dec 2013 12:44:45 -0500, jmcquown wrote:
Just a note, Persia's doing fine. Her kidneys are in good shape so far.
I'll have the vet out again in a couple of months.

Persia is eating well, drinking lots of water (she always did like nice
cold water) and her litterbox offerings are normal.

She doesn't play like she used to, but then again neither do I. ;) She
sleeps with me most nights. Even when she doesn't, when it starts to
get light in the morning she'll join me on the bed. Then she'll tap me
on my nose. (Obviously if she's awake I should be, too.)

Ah, but she's a good girl. I say "shhhh, momma's sleeping" and she
settles down for about 10 minutes. Then comes the paw again. She's
like a purring snooze-alarm. :) She's really too sweet.

Persia is such a sweet and considerate girl!

On the other hand, Spicey used to wake me up by slooowly raking her claws
lighly across my face. Fortunately, she's recently graduated to tapping me
gently on the arm. Phew!

And I very much miss my beloved tuxedo girl who would dreamily gaze into my
eyes while gently stroking my cheek with just the cotton-puff of her paw.

jmcquown[_2_] December 31st 13 02:33 AM

Persia Update: Dec. 2013

On 12/30/2013 8:15 PM, Takayuki wrote:
On Sun, 29 Dec 2013 12:44:45 -0500, jmcquown wrote:
Just a note, Persia's doing fine. Her kidneys are in good shape so far.
I'll have the vet out again in a couple of months.

Persia is eating well, drinking lots of water (she always did like nice
cold water) and her litterbox offerings are normal.

She doesn't play like she used to, but then again neither do I. ;) She
sleeps with me most nights. Even when she doesn't, when it starts to
get light in the morning she'll join me on the bed. Then she'll tap me
on my nose. (Obviously if she's awake I should be, too.)

Ah, but she's a good girl. I say "shhhh, momma's sleeping" and she
settles down for about 10 minutes. Then comes the paw again. She's
like a purring snooze-alarm. :) She's really too sweet.

Persia is such a sweet and considerate girl!

She truly is. :)

On the other hand, Spicey used to wake me up by slooowly raking her claws
lighly across my face. Fortunately, she's recently graduated to tapping me
gently on the arm. Phew!

Phew! Just in case you turned too fast and startled her. Then possibly
ouch. The arm tap is better, at least for now. :)

And I very much miss my beloved tuxedo girl who would dreamily gaze into my
eyes while gently stroking my cheek with just the cotton-puff of her paw.

I know how much you miss Betty, Tak. I'm so sorry. I do agree, that
soft furry touch of a paw is so sweet.

Jill