CatBanter

-   -   Ranger & Pipps -The Honeymoon Continues (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113113)

Pipps=^..^= April 27th 16 03:02 PM

Ranger & Pipps -The Honeymoon Continues

Pipps waykz up alone in da bridul sweet up aftur uh reely nise moonwit wok
wif her noo wink Ranger,

dey wachd duh sun set, da bigbig moon kame owt, da serf wuz bootiful, den
owt uf no ware Sum cat warin uh Hawaiian hedband gibz dem sum Hawaiian nip
.."da kine" hym sez-

Dey tayk uh sniff on da beech n fowl oovur Waffing...Pipps smylz remembering
n den wuners wer Ranger iz.

Hmm..Den hur seez uh note on hiz pillo wif uh gardeenya tu hur frum hym
sayin:

Mai Sweet Pipps

Ai m sawry ai m newt heer rite nao but ai had tu ghost home bekuz uf mai noo
lil sisfur.

Ai wyl fyl yew en waytur, Umkay?

Wast nite wuz great, wunnit?

Meenwile, git sum brekfuzt , wok on da beech...

Der is styl lotza dat nip left..*Pipps blinks & grins*

Ai wyl beh bak befur yew noe et n weh kan tayk up wer weh lef off.

Weh can goh fli dat kyte ifen ya wunnit . Fink ubaowt et.

Luffs n *noseboop*

Yer Ranger-Dude

Pipps waffs n den thot "dat wuz vury nise uf hym tu rite meh uh note uh
huh."

Ranger MacDude April 27th 16 03:53 PM

On 4/27/16 9:02 AM, Pipps=^..^= wrote:
[...]

[Just a few minutes after Pipps reads the note, Ranger reappears in the
suite. ]

I'z back! Efurryfing is fine back at da howse.

When we lefted for here I left a ghost copy of me in da howse. It's
somefing that looks an sounds like me to da hoomins, but isn't real. I
jus had to 'port back long enough to be sure dat da ghost-me din't get
me in any trubble.

So howz about we getz some breakfast and walkz on da beech again?

Ranger

Pipps=^..^= April 27th 16 06:51 PM

Ranger & Pipps -The Honeymoon Continues

Da nooly winked cuppl goz daown tu da dining rum wer dey served blooberry
pankakes, sausage, bakun, 3 cupz uf nip cawfee n aftur dey hab stuffed
demselfs,
dey fank da kichen staff n da wairur cat, leeving uh generous tip, n den
Pipps n Ranger wok out paw in paw fur uh wok on da beech. Et is uh bootiful
dai

"Ranger MacDude"