CatBanter

-   -   "Cuteness overload" (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=26579)

Cathi April 24th 05 12:20 PM

"Cuteness overload"

Was how I saw this described on another talkboard:

http://www.livejournal.com/users/meo...tt/120514.html
--
Cathi

Duke of URL April 24th 05 04:51 PM

Cathi wrote:

Was how I saw this described on another talkboard:

http://www.livejournal.com/users/meo...tt/120514.html

Awwwww ... omyomyomy...
--

Cliologist, Philanthropologist, Prothonotary Wibbler,
Paleoconservative, Surface Warrior Squid

Mischief April 24th 05 05:46 PM

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKK

THUD!!!

Kristi

John F. Eldredge April 24th 05 08:35 PM

On Sun, 24 Apr 2005 12:20:41 +0100, Cathi
wrote:

Was how I saw this described on another talkboard:

http://www.livejournal.com/users/meo...tt/120514.html

My favorite was the kitten sleeping in a slipper, with its ears the
only visible part of its face.

--
John F. Eldredge --
PGP key available from

Pat April 24th 05 09:56 PM

My favorite was the kitten sleeping in a slipper, with its ears the
only visible part of its face.

I like the tiny tabby with the huge head and chubby little spotted tummy.

melizabeth April 25th 05 10:48 AM

how totally, kitteny cute!!!

Gabey8 April 25th 05 07:10 PM

AAAAH! Too adorable for words! :o)

That shot of the four kitties seated in order from small to large was
priceless! LOL!

Donna, Captain, and Stanley