CatBanter

-   -   A tribute to Lilith (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113800)

Dan Mahoney[_2_] October 25th 18 01:29 PM

A tribute to Lilith

Miss Lilith was mine wink, and was one of mine bestest friends, pretty much since I was a kitten. I started posting here when I was little, and Lilith immediately started looking out for me. It was just natural that we ended up winked a short time later.

When I had my mishap and went missing for 3 months I gave the lovely Lilith a terrible scare. I feel furry sorry fur doing that.

Lilith was a kind girlcat, an excellent and loving nursecat to her Meowmie and to the the Community, and her cared deeply for tiny bitties. Her was also exceptionally bootiful, being the only torbie kitty I knowed until min ehoomins adopted mine sisfur Francesca.

I luf you, Lilith, and I will allez rememfur you.

Sammy Redcat

PIPPS and or BOOKS October 25th 18 06:29 PM

A tribute to Lilith

On Thursday, October 25, 2018 at 5:29:23 AM UTC-7, Dan Mahoney wrote:
Miss Lilith was mine wink, and was one of mine bestest friends, pretty much since I was a kitten. I started posting here when I was little, and Lilith immediately started looking out for me. It was just natural that we ended up winked a short time later.

When I had my mishap and went missing for 3 months I gave the lovely Lilith a terrible scare. I feel furry sorry fur doing that.

Lilith was a kind girlcat, an excellent and loving nursecat to her Meowmie and to the the Community, and her cared deeply for tiny bitties. Her was also exceptionally bootiful, being the only torbie kitty I knowed until min ehoomins adopted mine sisfur Francesca.

I luf you, Lilith, and I will allez rememfur you.

Sammy Redcat

Ranger givz Sammy a gentle man cat hug n Pippsy gibs sammy uh nose boop fur sammy's loss of Lilith

Sundance and/or Rebecca October 25th 18 10:05 PM

A tribute to Lilith

Dat wuz a nice tribyoot, Sammy, an I knowz dat yoo missez Lilith terriblee. She wuz a furry gud nursekittee an we will all miss herownself.

Sundance